No announcement yet.

What is happening with our Jamie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was in the gym today and they had the city title clinching game on sky , i was behind the goal that mackie scored in , brought back memories of that cracking weekend in manchester need memories like this when i'm freezing tomorrow at LR

Comment

jamie has had one serious problem right through his career with us sadly hes never got enough goals,and thats the same today it will never change some players just cant finish an yet jet who was a batter finisher than any current player at the club was let to go out on loan
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

not good enough, headless chicken if we're looking to progress he's had his day?

Comment

Played for an hour today in an under 23s match.

Comment

Considering the lack of leaders we have on the pitch, maybe Jamie is what we actually needs. A spirited player chasing every ball and encourging the rest to keep it going. Like an Ollie on the pitch! Forget class. We're no Barcelona.

Comment

Right wing back.......Given Perch is such a liability.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                Considering the lack of leaders we have on the pitch, maybe Jamie is what we actually needs. A spirited player chasing every ball and encourging the rest to keep it going. Like an Ollie on the pitch! Forget class. We're no Barcelona.
                just get a sheep dog, put a qpr shirt on it. job done.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  just get a sheep dog, put a qpr shirt on it. job done.
                  But sheep dogs usually follow orders, Hits.....

Comment

Useless.

Comment

Well he's way behind Shodipo and Wszolek and they can't get a look in at the moment. Waste of money

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Well he's way behind Shodipo and Wszolek and they can't get a look in at the moment. Waste of money
                        Id have a pound he will walk straight back into this Ollie team when fit .

Comment

Our Jamie will be back stronger then ever, don't worry

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Right wing back.......Given Perch is such a liability.
                            Your spot on this could actually work

Comment

While not the best we have to offer he may just be the man to liven this shower of a squad up something our current captain is incapable of doing.

Comment

his work rate may get some of the others up , i once saw mackie run past 2 of his own stationary team mates to put a tackle in , i knew we were in trouble then

Comment

Working...
                                X