What is happening with our Jamie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is happening with our Jamie?

Never been his biggest fan but an amputee could recover quicker. Never any news. Finished?

Last seen a season ago running in straight line at speed down the flank and failing to stop when he got to the byline; suspected to still be running and will reach Scotland soon

Comment

Having watch that lump Polter pretending to be a centre forward maybe we should not right off Jamie just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Having watch that lump Polter pretending to be a centre forward maybe we should not right off Jamie just yet.
        Polter may not be incredible up front some games but he is a whole different level to Mackie.

Comment

Polter only has two types of games, good and bad ... still love him though.

As for mackie i think he's set to/has returned to training

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Last seen a season ago running in straight line at speed down the flank and failing to stop when he got to the byline; suspected to still be running and will reach Scotland soon
            Run Jamie run.

Comment

still think mackie could be a good impact sub

Comment

It's clear Mackie loves the club. Always wanted to come back and he was buzzing when he did. Feel bad for him, it hasn't worked out well for him at all.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

People too harsh on mackie, always battles hard. In fact I'd go as far as to say I love Jamie mackie.people seem to forget the shight players who have worn our shirt over the years. Mackie ain't a basingwa, samba, swp,macheda,Fabio,iron lung from Utd useless kannt name escapes me,konchesky etc. Mackies exactly the type of player us as supporters have been calling for, some do make me laugh on here.
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                    Polter may not be incredible up front some games but he is a whole different level to Mackie.
                    Yeah - less good. Mackie consistently put himself about, had a bit of pace and half a touch. Polter is useful chasing down a ball in front of him toward goal, can unsettle. That's about it. Neither of them are remotely class but Mackie gives more, more consistently.

Comment

You can only give more if your playing. There's no question he loved playing for us but that's not enough, most of us could see this result and wondered why we signed him again.

This club has taken far to many risks in the past few years, we need get past that and do what's best for this club.

Comment

He must be somewhere near ready to return surely! Loved Jamie first time round, haven't seen him for ages, could still have something to offer but it seems a long shot now.
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He returned to light training this week.

Comment

The Jamie Mackie of his 1st spell at the club would be a huge asset to us now. Not sure what standard he is at these days.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              This club has taken far to many risks in the past few years
                              never mind Jamie its just taken a far bigger one with Olly. Your comment re love for the club not being enough applies to him as well. Let's hope in both cases a renaissance is enjoyed..... agree with Brian re JM's first spell, he'd shine performing at that level in comparison with the current crop

Comment

Working...
                              X