Car giant and new ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car giant and new ground

About year ago there was story we were going to buy John Lewis site in West Acton and CG would relocate there

Just driven past site and the John Lewis signs are down and the site is covered in hundreds of cars!!! Not suggesting it's connected to us but is anyone aware if CG are starting to relocate there or if it's even them on the site

Would be interesting development if it was them especially if connected to us

Or just a spring up car park until development happens for something else?

Comment

I live in Greenford and 2 quite large sites are about to be built on one is to have 2000 homes built on which was the old British bakeries site, the other site which is a place called butlers warehousing(who are still there but believe they are leaving ,) which is right next to Greenford station and it has been said locally by the local residents association that there is interest to build a new sports arena there? whether this is us looking around to keeping our options open it could just be rumours and nothing

Comment

yes ive also picked up on the butlers rumour its going to be a 40 thousand stadium i know that much and it would be ideal for qpr so maybe thats the only way for qpr to move forward
        if they redevelop loftus road into flats and buy greenford they would have 500 million profit and a new 40 thousand stadium
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          yes ive also picked up on the butlers rumour its going to be a 40 thousand stadium i know that much and it would be ideal for qpr so maybe thats the only way for qpr to move forward
          if they redevelop loftus road into flats and buy greenford they would have 500 million profit and a new 40 thousand stadium
          Are you Trump in disguise?
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Are you Trump in disguise?
            He certainly doesn't have the math skills of a Vorderman or Riley
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              40k stadium ted , we could have 3 seats each

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                40k stadium ted , we could have 3 seats each
                Perfect for the more rotund fans...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                  Perfect for the more rotund fans...
                  You've seen me then
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                    You've seen me then
                    #gotgirth
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                    X