No announcement yet.

QPR v Wolves - Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home advantge with the ollie feel good factor should be enough against a pish poor wolves side.
    Would prefer the poll public to entice me to vote.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-11-2016, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Home advantge with the ollie feel good factor should be enough against a pish poor wolves side.
      Would prefer the poll public to entice me to vote.
      We should be turning them over because their s hite not because of any feel good factor. I'm still upset about weekends effort where was feel good factor their against side as bad as wolves may be

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        We should be turning them over because their s hite not because of any feel good factor. I'm still upset about weekends effort where was feel good factor their against side as bad as wolves may be
        The home advantage at fortress Loftus Road mate. Its as good as goal start they reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          The home advantage at fortress Loftus Road mate. Its as good as goal start they reckon.
          Oh yes the Fortress

Comment

Fortress this season
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

LR a Fortress? With us having the 19th 'best' home record in the division?

Comment

Form guide for the past 8 games

Comment

if we can't beat the old gold then we really are struggling

Comment

Last club we played second bottom in the form table beat us. Barnsley wasnt it?

Comment

Having watched Ollie's first 2 games in charge and JFH before that I have to say we have a very very ordinary squad with the odd glimpse of quality chucked in and based on that I would settle for a any score victory and get as many points on the board asap.

Comment

View Poll Results: QPR v The Wanderers: Win, lose or draw?
                        First FA cup winnas in 1872 ? is that em ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          View Poll Results: QPR v The Wanderers: Win, lose or draw?
                          First FA cup winnas in 1872 ? is that em ?
                          No, that was another club. The Wanderers is just Wolves' nickname.

Comment

Any sort of win will do 2-0 to the R's

Comment

We never seem to do that well against Wolves, for the thoughts on them just roll back to prior to Ipswich and you could say the same things.

Unless they have a man sent of after 40 seconds I'm not that confident.

Comment

I think Ollie will get it right at QPR but i'm nervous about this game.

If Luongo and Sandro start then i'll be a lot more optimistic!!

Comment

Working...
                                X