Too lightweight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too lightweight

As Sh it as Ipswich are they wanted it more than us today and won most 50/50 tackles.

I thought we looked too lightweight, Ipswich were smashing into us and there was nothing coming back from us.

I also thought Bidwell bottled out of a couple of 50/50, something you don't want to see.

Lots of work for Holloway to do.

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    As Sh it as Ipswich are they wanted it more than us today and won most 50/50 tackles..
    I thought everyone who wanted Olly appointed were saying that on the basis he'd get em fired up.......

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      I thought everyone who wanted Olly appointed were saying that on the basis he'd get em fired up.......
      You can blame Holloway all you like, as you continue to do but I actually don't rate the players he has to pick from. Luango has something as does Washington but rest are pretty basic.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Doesn't matter who's in charge , confidence is massive in all professional sport , our confidence through the squad is fragile at the moment and Ollie is definitely the right man to try and build that up, and you don't do that by shouting and screaming at them it will take time

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I actually don't rate the players he has to pick from.
          Couldn't agree more and have said so elsewhere, but wanting it means one from the heart.....

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            Doesn't matter who's in charge , confidence is massive in all professional sport , our confidence through the squad is fragile at the moment and Ollie is definitely the right man to try and build that up, and you don't do that by shouting and screaming at them it will take time
            Spot on Lotto. And at least Ollie recognises this problem and will prioritise addressing it, as anyone will see from watching his post-match interview. Undoing all the damage JFH did wont happen overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Undoing all the damage JFH did wont happen overnight.
              Really? Ollie OUT then

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                Really?
                Yes, really. And pretty obvious too.

Comment

We've been lightweight and powderpuff for ages. I don't even think we're fit enough. I remember watching Barnsley run rings round us at Oakwell early this season and thinking then that's it's gonna be a flipping long hard season. Can't see Olly suddenly rectifying things, it'll probably get worse as the bunch of quilts we call players start feeling a bit cold and chilly as winter sets in. Best Olly can do is try and grind out some points at LR to ensure we don't slide too near the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                    they're well paid pro footballers they have a responsibility to give their all not expect a cuddle from ollie

Comment

Jimmy has to be exorcised. The squad he handled has to be fumigated. It takes time.

Comment

Start by unloading Polter.

Comment

Get a couple of quality loans in January like most teams in this division. We have none.

Comment

Working...
                          X