No announcement yet.

Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather lose 3-0 under Holloway than by any score under JFH.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I would however ask the question of the manager if Mass is our ball player who makes things tick if he's unable to play why would you choose his replacement to be Henry who is the total opposite of what Mass brings to the team. Was a strange decision but notice no one has asked or questioned this
      It was certainly questioned on the match thread. I agree with you KH wasn't actually that bad and did what he's best at (but we always need a scapegoat). I would also question why Sandro isn't starting. If he can't last the full 90 then play him from the start until he tires, because he was good when he came on but the problem was we were already 0-2 down. If he'd started it's less likely we'd have conceded by then IMO.

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
      He's not the smartest manager around and you only get so far on spirit and commitment.
      So his achievements at Plymouth, Blackpool and Palace were done on spirit and commitment alone? Look at his record. You don't win those promotions by not being smart.

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Your not wrong J but even if we had kept them it would still be the wrong policy that Lesley has taken us to
      Agree, and hopefully Ollie will have an influence in improving that policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        I'd rather lose 3-0 under Holloway than by any score under JFH.
        What a bizarre post

Comment

What a bizarre post
          Not really. Lose 3-0 under Holloway and you can bet he's got them jumping through hoops this week sorting them out.

Lose 1-0, 3-0, 6-0 under JFH and you'd bet he'd carry on as usual.

Main point is, I'm far more confident in Holloway than JFH.

Comment

Think we will see a different approach against Wolves, 3 points almost certainly
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Not really. Lose 3-0 under Holloway and you can bet he's got them jumping through hoops this week sorting them out.

Lose 1-0, 3-0, 6-0 under JFH and you'd bet he'd carry on as usual.

Main point is, I'm far more confident in Holloway than JFH.
              But you would rather lose three nil under Holloway then say four three in a humdinger under JFH

Well let's hope your right and their training this week instead of playing statues but there more then likely doing a hoola hoop session then jumping through them

Comment

But you would rather lose three nil under Holloway then say four three in a humdinger under JFH

Well let's hope your right and their training this week instead of playing statues but there more then likely doing a hoola hoop session then jumping through them
                West you and big Alan need a break, totally understandable why you both are totally fu cked off with it but Holloway is gonna have to rebuild the squad which obviously lacks any real quality. Jan couldn't come soon enough because this is a massive job. Our best players don't want to play for us and the poor ones aren't at the level required. At least Holloway will try to do his best for the club and I think he does have an eye for a player, as long as sir les doesn't interfere. Keep the faith mate as I am sure things will improve over time.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

How many humdinger's did we have under JFH?

The point is that whatever happened in a game under JFH, the next game we came out an played in exactly the same way. The hope is the Holloway will be able to learn from each game and adapt accordingly. JFH was never able to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    How many humdinger's did we have under JFH?

The point is that whatever happened in a game under JFH, the next game we came out an played in exactly the same way. The hope is the Holloway will be able to learn from each game and adapt accordingly. JFH was never able to do this.
                    No read the actual quote

Comment

Any danger of giving Holloway more than 2 games to turn things round? No?
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Strangely I'd probably say yeah as I'd bet a 3-0 loss would still be more entertaining than any loss under JFH!

Maybe I'm being harsh on JFH but I can't remember that many entertaining games regardless of the result!

Comment

holloway will need time to put his plays into the team , change habits , weed out slackers . results may or may not change for the better but at least the football will be attack minded and not so boring as jimmy floyds

Comment

Strangely I'd probably say yeah as I'd bet a 3-0 loss would still be more entertaining than any loss under JFH!

Maybe I'm being harsh on JFH but I can't remember that many entertaining games regardless of the result!
                            I would say Brighton, Boro, Derby, Leeds, Watford (pre season I know), Brentford were the most entertaining games. The first two were the most entertaining and actually only got a point overall.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                              I would say Brighton, Boro, Derby, Leeds, Watford (pre season I know), Brentford were the most entertaining games. The first two were the most entertaining and actually only got a point overall.
                              Poor really overall though isnt it.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                West you and big Alan need a break, totally understandable why you both are totally fu cked off with it but Holloway is gonna have to rebuild the squad which obviously lacks any real quality. Jan couldn't come soon enough because this is a massive job. Our best players don't want to play for us and the poor ones aren't at the level required. At least Holloway will try to do his best for the club and I think he does have an eye for a player, as long as sir les doesn't interfere. Keep the faith mate as I am sure things will improve over time.
                                Hey, I like the 'big' WeAre....someone's been peeping! He doesn't agree with me that often as it happens. I know Hollo has a big job to do - and I hope he gets MOTM every month - but what got my goat at Ipswich was playing against a really poor side in a half empty, silent stadium, we had no idea how to win the game or get back in it. All Ipswich did was try to keep the ball, hassle us, and they got lucky with first two goals. Let's see if we have a game plan tonight.....never mind if our players are good or poor, let's see what we try to do. If it's one up let's see some runners in support, if it's two let's see some decent service and them playing off each other instead of being miles apart. COYRs!

Comment

Working...
                                X