Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday

Chance to get a win before rest of league play, wolves lost at home today and are 4th bottom, hopefully after a result like today ollie will boot their backsides and get us that positive feeling we had last week. I'm not panicking as it's gonna take time and a win v wolves will make it so much better, however if we lose.......... I'm sure we won't.

Massive improvement needed as of the last four halves we have played one has been good and the other three shocking one of them being against ten men

Comment

352. With Cousins and Kelvin left cleaning boots at Harlington. Robinson will hopefully be fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        352. With Cousins and Kelvin left cleaning boots at Harlington. Robinson will hopefully be fit.
        Missed Robinson 77 as without him had no outlet on the left. As said before Bidwell very limited Robinson far far better option when fit

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Missed Robinson 77 as without him had no outlet on the left. As said before Bidwell very limited Robinson far far better option when fit
          Yep. Bidwell, solid as he is, isn't that good going forward. Shodipo, Wzolew (sp?) are all right sided. So too Mackie. Yeni don't look like he can play wing back and he's right side too. Thin on that left side given Robinson is made of porcelain. Perch left wing back? Wzolew right?

Comment

Hopefully cousins and Henry will start suffering from woodworm on there bums useless pair
            You Rsssssss

Comment

No repeat of this shambles by Holloway or we may see people getting impatient again. Can't be losing so heavily to poor sides like this.

Comment

My one fear and i feel its inevitable, is when the day comes that Olllie starts getting booed and told to fark off out of our club etc.
                Think that will finish him totally and he will be sat jn his chair at home forevermore.

Comment

I'm serene. Looking forward to Thursday. Calm. Still so happy Jimmy's gone. It's nice being a happy clapper, isn't it?

Comment

Its amazing.

Comment

3 points will cheer all
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We lost today and so what ... we still played well for the first 60 minutes (only listened to the match). Its just one game that didnt go our way, even the best teams lose 3-0 away.
                        I'm still over the moon that ollie is here and if anything todays result can be a blessing in disguise, i'm sure ollie will give them a right earfull for losing the game.

Just no more kelvin please

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          The fact is that we don't really have quality on the park, a couple of injuries and any manager would struggle. No one can make a silk purse out of that lot.

This is a legacy of our boom / bust reactive financial 'strategy'. For me Les has to take responsibility too.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            We lost today and so what ... we still played well for the first 60 minutes (only listened to the match). Its just one game that didnt go our way, even the best teams lose 3-0 away.
                            I'm still over the moon that ollie is here and if anything todays result can be a blessing in disguise, i'm sure ollie will give them a right earfull for losing the game.

No we never played well for 60mins we were s hit don't defend what was an abysmal effort Ollie in charge or not

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

I think I'll start listening to the radio then.....not the match I saw by a long way.

Comment

Working...
                              X