Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    Hey, I like the 'big' WeAre....someone's been peeping! He doesn't agree with me that often as it happens. I know Hollo has a big job to do - and I hope he gets MOTM every month - but what got my goat at Ipswich was playing against a really poor side in a half empty, silent stadium, we had no idea how to win the game or get back in it. All Ipswich did was try to keep the ball, hassle us, and they got lucky with first two goals. Let's see if we have a game plan tonight.....never mind if our players are good or poor, let's see what we try to do. If it's one up let's see some runners in support, if it's two let's see some decent service and them playing off each other instead of being miles apart. COYRs!
    It's one game mate. There will probably be others like it in the future. But the point is, Ollie has only had 2 games, and that's not nearly enough time to fix it all. We need to be patient.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

People talking rebuilding if that's the case What has the last 2 years been about ? Wev'e brought in over 20 players plus some of our young players moving into the senior squad
      And therefore most are not getting regular game time , surely looking at the January window to bring in more than 2or 3 senior loans is out of the question , JFH didn't know his best starting 11 Ollie won't know his by January , what the people that took the club down the route this madness don't seem to comprehend is that so many of the players don't get very much competative game time due the football ideology of playing friendly games imo that is the problem managers face when trying to see the character of fringe players , how can players reach their potential playing meaningless games , our major problem has been been the way we've charged into the situation of win one lose one draw two showing no progress , for me Ollie needs the rest of the season to fin out what he's got

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        JFH didn't know his best starting 11 Ollie won't know his by January
        JFH didn't know his best starting XI for a number of reasons best summed up that he is a clueless pr*ck.

Any decent manager should know his best XI for each formation he chooses to use at any given time fairly quickly. Main issues is dealing around that XI when there are injuries and suspensions.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          JFH didn't know his best starting XI for a number of reasons best summed up that he is a clueless pr*ck.

Any decent manager should know his best XI for each formation he chooses to use at any given time fairly quickly. Main issues is dealing around that XI when there are injuries and suspensions.
          Jimmy couldn't find his a rse with both hands.

Comment

Your right in an ideal world but when was the last time you saw the same side play 3 games in a row apart from the back 4 ?

Comment

Working...
            X