No announcement yet.

Only one thing worse than hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn`t there today so i didn`t witness it first hand ,and i truly get the reactions of those who were there , but its early days ,Ollie is one to learn lessons ,unlike JFH , Wolves on thursday i`m sure will be a different story .
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

It really doesn't matter who is in charge you have to have players capable of playing at a level week in week out, this squad at the moment simply isn't strong enough and it's very fragile in confidence, so wether it's Ollie or JFH or Pep still be the same , I still say at the moment we are a mid table side , maybe Ollie can work on there confidence and that will bring better consistency but squad wise we still need a few to compete in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Agree Greg but today was more about how we lost.
        Exactly. Sandro hit a post when it was too late and that was about it. No one can blame the fans today, good support even two down.

Comment

apart from the keeper we are weak all over the pitch , can't comment on the game or their goals as i wasn't at the game . ollie will get some fight in them but we will get results like this our midfield is to soft and disjointed and lazy when we don't have the ball

Comment

Will take a while to cleanse ourselves from that Cfc kannt
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Was at the game and lack of pace and movement in midfield and from Polter especially will always mean we are on the back foot. Perch was abysmal at best and lucky to have not been sent off for 2 stupid yellows. We are not blessed with quality and have to say we are a top 12 team at best right now as this Ipswich side is as poor as I can remember

Comment

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
                If I was our board i'd call a meeting with Olly and Birch and tell them a result like this is unacceptable and one more comprehensive defeat means goodbye. It really isn't hard to get promoted in this league with QPR. Just ask Warnock.
                Cardiff lost 3-1 to Aston Villa. Not exactly impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Was at the game and lack of pace and movement in midfield and from Polter especially will always mean we are on the back foot. Perch was abysmal at best and lucky to have not been sent off for 2 stupid yellows. We are not blessed with quality and have to say we are a top 12 team at best right now as this Ipswich side is as poor as I can remember
                  They're 14th and we're below them. About right given the squad.

Comment

If I was our board i'd call a meeting with Olly and Birch and tell them a result like this is unacceptable and one more comprehensive defeat means goodbye. It really isn't hard to get promoted in this league with QPR. Just ask Warnock.
                    Well I for one am glad you're not our board.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Being sacked after 3 games would be a bit harsh you'd have to say
                      You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        Will take a while to cleanse ourselves from that Cfc kannt

The central two in midfield is the problem. Kelvin and Cousins

Comment

What comprehensive results like getting whacked at home by Watford and away at Scunthorpe just like warnock a champions were? I do hope your on a wind up because if not it's exactly "fans" like yourself that this club doesn't not need. You do know that Man Utd almost got rid of the greatest manager this country will ever see early on in his career because of a string of bad results? Sometimes it pays to actually give a new manager more than 2 games before Getting the knives out

Comment

Working...
                          X