• New Board members

Not this board !!

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/t...olding-company

Financial wizards !

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Not this board !!

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/t...olding-company

Financial wizards !
    He's obviously heard about out board room shenanigans given the size of that gun.,
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Oh dear, one of them is a chelsea fan :face palm:

Comment

Chelsea fan made director of QPR.

According to this article.
        http://www.thestar.com.my/news/natio...football-team/

Comment

Marshy and Facto?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Marshy and Facto?
            Maybe marshy but facto is very much old board member be great to have him back though
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Interesting to see we have a chelsea fan on the board after bircham's interview last week stating how people needed to understand the history of the club. Seems strange to have this individual added to the board?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Interesting to see we have a chelsea fan on the board after bircham's interview last week stating how people needed to understand the history of the club. Seems strange to have this individual added to the board?
                That was the first thing that came into my mind, I didn't say anything though.

Comment

If the assistant manager wants to educate the players about the history of the club maybe before he does it he should educate his bosses first.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1973 ranger

Origianlly posted by Myu

I dont think anybody should be able to have any job at the club in any capacity, from ticket collector and cleaning lady all the way up from players to managing director, unless they are staunch lifelong Rangers and their families before them were as well and that they can also prove it .
                    Its disgusting to be fair.

#WeWantOurRangersBack
                    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-11-2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Origianlly posted by Myu

I dont think anybody should be able to have any job at the club in any capacity, from ticket collector and cleaning lady all the way up from players to managing director, unless they are staunch lifelong Rangers and their families before them were as well and that they can also prove it .

#WeWantOurRangersBack
                      Would have ruled out Jim Gregory then!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Origianlly posted by Myu

#WeWantOurRangersBack
                        But its ok to have a West Ham owner

Comment

We had a Rangers man owning us Chris Wright who done a fortune at the time so very unlikely to have a Rangers man in that position again but then we can but hope.

Comment

Working...
                          X