No announcement yet.

Encouraging Birch interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Jimmy was unlucky but he's ex chelsea and people who aren't qpr don't realise how big that is. It was always going to come up and thats no disrespect to him but he's ex chelsea"

Love that!!... he gets it!!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Nothing to do with his Chelsea past, he was just not good enough as a tactitian.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Nothing to do with his Chelsea past, he was just not good enough as a tactitian.
        ...... and you dont get it!

Weve got somthing very special at the moment. 2 fellas in charge who know what this club is about (its history/its tradition). They genuinely 100% care about the club and know what this club is about. They know all about rivalry between other clubs, and chelski for me and many many many other fans sits at the top of that list... yes JFHs tactics/subs etc were shocking but for him to be an ex chelski legend also played a big part into why people didnt like/want him... and Birch gets that.....obviously not everyone else does.......
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Wouldn't expect you to get it tbh.

Comment

Think it helps with a few of the lads on the playing staff too especially Polts, he seems as though he wants to be part of the club and for me has always shown fans respect and whilst not as skilled as Messi gives it his all for the shirt. I really don't think we have any of the 'Bosingwa type' about anymore although you never truly know what goes on behind the scenes.

Comment

Working...
            X