Robinson injury not serious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robinson injury not serious

Good news as I thought he was excellent until he went off....and what a weapon that throw is!

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...enders-injury?

That's great news. He will be a top player if we can ever get him on the pitch for a long enough run in the side

Comment

He was a big reason we played so well in the first half on Saturday, he was a constant threat on the Left Hand Side and linked up superbly with Joel Lynch.

Comment

He got forward v well and he is clearly a positive-quality player however if holliet has crossed the same balls in he would of been destroyed
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i like him , wants to play football and not treat the ball like a hot potato

Comment

What I like from him is that although having suffered bad knee injury he's straight back into the challenges no holding back

Comment

My only concern with him is that he will be injury prone and rarely have a decent run in the team

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                My only concern with him is that he will be injury prone and rarely have a decent run in the team
                How you come to that opinion Mem

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  How you come to that opinion Mem
                  You taking the p@@@

Comment

Nope was genuine question

Comment

Since he has been with us he has played 3 or 4 times I think. He was out for ages after his debut against charlton. Following the Brentford game he was out again injured. He had to be subbed at half time last weekend and is doubtful for this week. He had suffered a major injury whilst at Huddersfield. A major injury after his debut for us and various ad hoc injuries - shin splints, groin and now hamstring

That's why I have concerns

Comment

He gets injured every single time he puts his socks on is the point West his making i think Mem mate.

Comment

Nope was genuine question
                          He does look a bit fragile and like he ought to get outside a family bucket occasionally, but then Stanley wouldn't have featured in a Bullworker advert and look at the battering he took. Let's hope the poor guy's not unlucky enough to be a sick note.

Comment

He's coming back from serious injury his body will need time to adjust to rigers of professional football again so he may still pick up niggles for the next few months.

Shittu had same injury as did Langley but they were fine with time and once you have fully recovered 100% and I mean 100% not just I can run and kick a ball again I reckon he will be fine.

Comment

He's coming back from serious injury his body will need time to adjust to rigers of professional football again so he may still pick up niggles for the next few months.

Shittu had same injury as did Langley but they were fine with time and once you have fully recovered 100% and I mean 100% not just I can run and kick a ball again I reckon he will be fine.
                              I was about to say the same.

If you have a long lay-off with extended period of inactivity your body gets weak, particularly in the muscle groups surrounding the injury. Now couple that with the fact that Robinson is a very slight guy (I mean, I've seen more meat on a butchers pencil), probably means he will have a period of time where he needs to build up to 90 minutes.

I'd be concerned if he is still picking up injuries constantly at the start of next season!

Comment

Working...
                              X