I can't stay away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Spot on there 77 , that kannt dragged us down and sucked the life outta the most hardcore of supporters.
    He sure did Van. I was starting to hate going, and didn't enjoy it on here with folk backing him. Loved Saturday. Even the last ten mins when Norwich were looking for an equaliser.

Comment

it feels like we've got rangers men in charge again , olly and birch both worn the colours , onwards and upwards . jfh a bluenose should never have been hired in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        He sure did Van. I was starting to hate going, and didn't enjoy it on here with folk backing him. Loved Saturday. Even the last ten mins when Norwich were looking for an equaliser.
        Last 20 mate, I was squirming in me seat!! It was the belief Ollie installed in a few days graft , wtf had Jimmy been doing? Our players battled for 70 mins but not fit enough to sustain that tempo for 90. Hang your head jimmy!
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Last 20 mate, I was squirming in me seat!! It was the belief Ollie installed in a few days graft , wtf had Jimmy been doing? Our players battled for 70 mins but not fit enough to sustain that tempo for 90. Hang your head jimmy!
          I think poor game management by players and the manager resulted in them being dominant side for me mate. We had extra man for over 90mins no way should fitness have been an issue they should have been blowing out their a rses

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I think poor game management by players and the manager resulted in them being dominant side for me mate. We had extra man for over 90mins no way should fitness have been an issue they should have been blowing out their a rses
            A bit harsh for me Westie

Norwich are a decent side in our league and we ain't been pulling up trees, add the fact that we had a new manager giving out different orders.

Think we did well to grind out the result.

2 down and a man short Norwich had nothing to lose so they become dangerous as they just go for it.

Imo

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

Norwich are a decent side in our league and we ain't been pulling up trees, add the fact that we had a new manager giving out different orders.

2 down and a man short Norwich had nothing to lose so they become dangerous as they just go for it.

Imo

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                I've gone skint the last few months paying off various debts, and am now in a position to get a half season ticket. I've missed QPR days too much to stay away, despite it being a crock of sh!t so far this season. Something must be seriously wrong with me lol.
                Good on you Ginge. Nothing wrong with you mate its part of your DNA. I been in the same situation as you and with 4 little one's at home I just didn't think it was worth the grief from the Mrs to go and watch us under Jimmy! But f*** it i'm getting it in the ear from her now but i'm shelling out her Xmas present money present on the half season ticket option as I think we have got our QPR back !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

Imo
                  With you there mate - and let's not forget Ruddy made two quality saves in the second half. Either of those goes in and we cruise to victory
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                  X