No announcement yet.

Standing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont think it will happen at Loftus Road. Maybe the new ground ?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      I'd love to stand all game. First (and only time so far) i did it was the fulham game and it was great, makes for a proper good atmosphere and you actually feel like you're part of a crowd rather than feeling like you're sitting in a packef cinema.

Plus the seats are absolutely terrible you're tall, every game it feels like i have to play twister just to fold myself up into my seat

Exactly this. I would go to more away days if I knew I would be standing. It is so boring sitting down watching the football. When you stand, you get more into the game - well I do anyway. I hate that our away support is pretty much 10% standing.

As for Loftus Road, I dont know how teams do it. Forest, Ipswich etc have only just started to have a standing section at their home stadiums. Lower Loft is the obvious choice for us but then the Family Stand is not going anywhere.

Even if they made Q upper, R block (all of it) and X block standing, it would help generate such as a better atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
      X