Tactical Ingenuity is Back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Hahahahaha thinking exactly the same. Embarrassing.
    Still telling us what we should think, rather than what he thinks...... So tiresome. Up to him and we'd still be watching dross ball. Or not watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Hasn't he kept the exact same side for the last 6 games ?
      Sure but he tries a lot of different things first and changes stuff around on the park - like I said Italy in the Euros were a good example.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Still telling us what we should think, rather than what he thinks...... So tiresome. Up to him and we'd still be watching dross ball. Or not watching it.
        Exactly mate. Bloody noobs

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Exactly mate. Bloody noobs
          Yea, what a bloody noob, god, he should just leave the site because his opinion is different...
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Yea, what a bloody noob, god, he should just leave the site because his opinion is different...
            No please stick around, for the comedy factor if nothing else

Comment

Im not so sure its tacktical some managers brian clough bill shankley neil warnock ian holloway can walk on water
              look what warnock did for rotherham last season
              its not about changing tacktics its about that magical touch dont forget neil warnocks wife did have cancer now shes cured
              if i was director of football we would be top of the prem because i would have had both holloway and warnock
              football is all about management,and spritualhealing watrnock and holloway are both spritual healers
              jimmy floyde was brainless clueless and a complete ###x
              how could he be a manager hes another neil clement
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
              X