Any psychologists on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
    It's happening again chaps. Just heard the awful news that Kanye West has been rushed to hospital handcuffed to a stretcher after losing the plot. #pray for Kanye all over twitter spparenly.
    All I could do was pmsl again.
    Hahaha He is a real nob. I personally believe that desperation to be famous and get that constant attention is some form of mental health issue that does need treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
      Hahaha He is a real nob. I personally believe that desperation to be famous and get that constant attention is some form of mental health issue that does need treatment.
      100% agree with that.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

How about this one Itsonly? http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7433976.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Interestingly Stan that didn't get the same belly laugh. I think my schadenfreude tendencies may be relative to what I feel the victim has to offer to humanity and how much attention they seek. I'm still trying to work out what the likes of Kim Kardashian have to offer, at least the likes of Nemar and Messi can play football.,
          Still greedy cants though, but haven't we all been a bit guilty of not necessarily paying every penny we should have in life at some point, to a lesser degree of course !
          As for that premier league player who had his Rolex nicked, driving through south east london with £25k of watch draped out of a car window deserves to be laughed at.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
          X