No announcement yet.

Hoilett: a 'gamechanger' says Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's crap. He's playing well because he wants / needs a long term contract.

Done the same with us in his last year. They're welcome to him.

Comment

players should have some pride in their performances not just go thru the motions , hoilett never wanted to bust a gut when he was here , he was so predictable when he played for us , easy for any defenders to work out . such a waste of talent but the man is lazy and slack

Comment

Good player but was wrongly coached here. It's all about confidence with his kind of player. Just look at Hazard who is a similar type of player.

Comment

He's crap, followed by he's playing well hmm. At championship level he is very good.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            Good player but was wrongly coached here. It's all about confidence with his kind of player. Just look at Hazard who is a similar type of player.
            Coached wrongly for 4 years? Maybe he should have taken some personal responsibility.

For someone who is meant to be good at Championship level, his stats were pretty dog as well

Comment

Jeems I totally understand your hurt but unfortunately they're always cra p when they leave

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                Coached wrongly for 4 years?l
                No, only three.

Comment

Jeems until we get rid of gladwin and Mackie your point which is a fair one becomes totally non valid

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    players should have some pride in their performances not just go thru the motions , hoilett never wanted to bust a gut when he was here , he was so predictable when he played for us , easy for any defenders to work out . such a waste of talent but the man is lazy and slack
                    Agree 100%

Comment

Phillips is doing it better in the prem. Just scored again after 5 minutes aganst Burnley.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                        i'm sorry but by his age and the wage he copped coaching had nothing to do with it , it was lack of heart and belief

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Jeems until we get rid of gladwin and Mackie your point which is a fair one becomes totally non valid
                          Not sure I get you...Hoilett has supposed Prem class, Gladwin was an unknown from League 1 and Mackie has been injured since forever

Comment

Hoillett is a typical modern day young player as he went for rewards before winning something somewhere. Waste of talent and will never fulfill his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Phillips is doing it better in the prem. Just scored again after 5 minutes aganst Burnley.
                              He was signed by Olly at Blackpool.

Comment

Game changer? He probably struggles to change his pants in the morning!

Comment

Working...
                                X