Hoilett: a 'gamechanger' says Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett: a 'gamechanger' says Warnock

Seems to be doing the business for Cardiff under Warnock. Good management and knowing how to bring the best out of players? Remember him doing well in the short period Neil was caretaker manager too. Early days I know, but why else can he do it for them but couldn't for us? Yes he'll be on less money now but there's no denying he has the talent. What a waste of those 4 years here as a footballer's career is so short. Be interesting to see if he continues to resurrect it at Cardiff...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38038956

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...ical-12202120?

Spent 4 seasons here and I reckon last season was about his best, was still inconsistent though. Shame considering how excited we all were when we signed him.
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Overall a poor value signing for us. Frustrating as he was good on his day. There just wasn't many of those days.

Comment

Ryan Reynolds the only decent thing to come out of Canada
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

He will be a good signing for Cardiff and Warnock will get the best out of him
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            Ryan Reynolds the only decent thing to come out of Canada
            Do you think so? I find his voice highly irritating
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He scored one goal, just one. I think I will wait before saying he is even doing well. Cardiff aren't flying thru the league either. He had a couple of good games last season, Brentford at home being one.

Comment

Crossed for zamora to score "that goal" other than that I thought he was a greedy b******* who always kept trying to cut inside and shoot but rarely managed it.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                  Crossed for zamora to score "that goal" other than that I thought he was a greedy b******* who always kept trying to cut inside and shoot but rarely managed it.
                  And to be fair with the quality of the cross he did his best to #### that up

Comment

Spit at Hoilett too if you see him. Get down the Old Bailey and duff up a few nasty barristers while you're at it.

There should be a 20 wide set of pillories where vermin QPR ex abominations can get kicked in the face by WATRB members with hoods over their heads and can throw real sh!t at them after they're boots are too caked in blood..

Comment

What's up Cricks your had bad Sunday

He's only signed when th them until January I think so could be off then

Comment

We've brought in enough good players and messed up their careers.

Hopefully that's behind us now.

Comment

its all about managent,warnock should have been signed by ferdinand to work with holloway,we would now be top of the ,league by twelve points,and we would mid table it in the prem
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            We've brought in enough good players and messed up their careers.

Hopefully that's behind us now.
                            I agree

Comment

He change many games in his time here only not in our favor.

Comment

Working...
                              X