X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Without taking p iss mate how could you not see it when he played for us??
      He made mistakes but at the highest level and I wrote it off against many excellent saves he made

Comment

20 mistakes since 2012 that have led to goals unsuprisingly that is the highest in english football and we paid that clown 50k a week and gave him an extention.

Comment

Most mistakes this season by a player in goal or outfield that has resulted in a goal with grand total of six

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
            What about the goal vs Chelsea last minute or so to lose 1-0
            His kick up in the air which came backwards
            That Chelsea goal for me was the worst, a real howler and against those bell ends
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
              What about the goal vs Chelsea last minute or so to lose 1-0
              His kick up in the air which came backwards
              Meant the Hull game last season that was his last appearance for us, if I'd have had my choice the final straw would have been after that Chelscum mistake!
              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Worst mistake he ever made was in an England game away to Russia or somewhere similar. Taking a standard placed goal kick he failed miserably, kicking the ground instead, falling over limply injured as the ball went staraight to the Russian forward who slotted it in empty net. Hated the bloke since then.

Won't look for the clip and post it up. Its just too bad.

Cheers for the P-Off final tho Greeno

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2xqhDat_yw

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                    Meant the Hull game last season that was his last appearance for us, if I'd have had my choice the final straw would have been after that Chelscum mistake!
                    He was making a mistake a game for us last december.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Worst mistake he ever made was in an England game away to Russia or somewhere similar. Taking a standard placed goal kick he failed miserably, kicking the ground instead, falling over limply injured as the ball went staraight to the Russian forward who slotted it in empty net. Hated the bloke since then.

Won't look for the clip and post it up. Its just too bad.

Cheers for the P-Off final tho Greeno
                      Wasn't he responsible for England drawing with USA in the World Cup 2010 when he let the ball spill over the line?

Comment

That was a shocker.
                        However, pretty sure he won player of the season on here one season didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          Wasn't he responsible for England drawing with USA in the World Cup 2010 when he let the ball spill over the line?
                          He was yeah.

Comment

Keep this thread at the top. Always good to stay stuck in the past.

If you see the thread falling down the list just chime in to get it back to the top. It's very important we slate RG for as long as he is alive. If you see him in the street just spit at him.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              Keep this thread at the top. Always good to stay stuck in the past.

If you see the thread falling down the list just chime in to get it back to the top. It's very important we slate RG for as long as he is alive. If you see him in the street just spit at him.
                              Agree bump

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X