No announcement yet.

Calamity Green strikes again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why he didn't push it over the bar is beyond me !!

Comment

Ouch. Makes howlers, no doubt about it. And is overpaid. Who in the game isn't? But I like Green. Wish him well. Can think of many, many other players I dislike.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Keep this thread at the top. Always good to stay stuck in the past.

If you see the thread falling down the list just chime in to get it back to the top. It's very important we slate RG for as long as he is alive. If you see him in the street just spit at him.
        Get the flaming pitchforks and BURN HIM!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
          Watching this one made me feel a little sick. I thought he played well the season we won the play-off, but quickly declined. I vividly remember getting the sinking feeling in my stomach every time he had to clear the ball. I have no bad feelings towards him, but I'm definitely happy he's gone. I wonder how many points he cost us?

Comment

Slate Green and big up Hoillett...

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              This! its hard to believe he used to be one of our england keepers making mistakes like this, such an easy tip over the bar aswell, unbelievable the money hes on and been on!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Does anyone remember the Swansea away game when we were in the PL? He must have made at least 3 or 4 world class saves in that game. Unbelievable performance that will live with me forever.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  He must have thought it was an easy ball and didn't want to give Newcastle a free corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Does anyone remember the Swansea away game when we were in the PL? He must have made at least 3 or 4 world class saves in that game. Unbelievable performance that will live with me forever.
                    Could be a superb stopper. Poor distribution and a knack for regular howlers undermined his whole career imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X