Gerry Francis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerry Francis

I personally think that our Gerry as an advisor would help this new set up enormously. Would be great for both Birch and Olly.

yes if gerry returned we would no doubt become a top ten prem side but i dont think he would return
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

It wouldn't be a surprise imo to see him back Ollie has a lot to say about him on quite a few occasions

Comment

One of my heroes but another one putting his tuppence ha'penny in might be too much. If Les went then yes
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Tony Roberts for goalkeeping coach!

Comment

Gerry should be doing the job Sinton is doing.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              Gerry should be doing the job Sinton is doing.
              Gerrys strength is organising teams, and defence in particular, it's what he has done for Pulis for years, and he's comfortable with that.

Don't think he's going to want to give up on doing that for a Prem team, to come to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                Gerrys strength is organising teams, and defence in particular, it's what he has done for Pulis for years, and he's comfortable with that.

Don't think he's going to want to give up on doing that for a Prem team, to come to us.
                Yep if G F was to return there's only one job for him on the training ground and dug out on match day

Comment

Could be a possibility! Ollie's name checked him a few times since he took over and when the question was ut to Gerry about returning he certainly didn't dismiss it earlier this week!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Could be a possibility! Ollie's name checked him a few times since he took over and when the question was ut to Gerry about returning he certainly didn't dismiss it earlier this week!!
                    When was that, I've not seen it.

Comment

If we still are a coach or two short from having a complete set-up, Gerry is a must-have, imo.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

One too many big egos, and that iseamt with the greatest of respect to Gerry Les and Ollie. Can't see them dovetailing into our set up but if it happens I'll be surprised

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                          One too many big egos, and that iseamt with the greatest of respect to Gerry Les and Ollie. Can't see them dovetailing into our set up but if it happens I'll be surprised
                          Yeah I could G F has no more designs to be manager and Ollie need a bit of more of a disciplined character , good cop bad cop !

Comment

Posted this on the 16th

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/11/16...to-join-ian-h/

Comment

Anyone notice Bircham being more vocal throughout the whole game than Holloway?

Comment

Working...
                              X