Ollie's Post-Match Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollie's Post-Match Conference

Just watched it and couldn't agree with him more. Didn't get too carried away but took a lot of positives and a lot of things to be worked on. You R'ssss!
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

https://www.clubcall.com/queens-park...-1831558.html?

Comment

Every word of that. Every word. Everyone on here should watch it. On Washington. Lynch. Sandro. Such a breath of fresh air after Jimmy. Excellent. Good times coming.......

Comment

Ollie bang on the money about us sitting too deep and not putting pressure on the ball at 2-1.

Comment

"To see that many people come to Loftus Road today, I have to say we've got our Rangers back. I'm gonna cry later on, I will because it's that much in me you know and once you've been here you never ever forget it and it's part of you" Really love that man
          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

What did he say about Sandro?

Comment

Originally posted by Minty85 View Post
              What did he say about Sandro?
              He's not had an issue with him all week and he's giving everyone a clean slate.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Cheers Nass. Good to hear. Hopefully he'll make the most of this opportunity. At least we'll find out if he's willing to graft and recapture some (distant) past form. May even settle a few arguments

Comment

Wow. It was just like he has been here all the time. What a great interview! Apart from the win, the best thing now is that the Buzz obviously is back.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

this interview is as important than the match. olly spells out the problems and overall is on the ball.

with jimmy, all we would of got is some shyte saying "it is what it is"

so proud of our team at farking last. fingers crossed for a bright future.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Lots of work to do as we played a team who had 10 men for the whole game and in the end made it hard for ourselves. Washington looked lively and Lynch was great throughout so much more hope than before.

Comment

Working...
                      X