Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Yep. Did for me. Jimmyphobia......
    Agree taking Luongo off mistake disrupted the team, more enjoyable game, but that wouldn't be hard after the dross JFH Has served up over the last year, Norwich had us hanging on With 10 men, Ollie has to change this thing he has getting too deep and not pushing out,this is what he done last time he was here, got to be more positive and not sit back

Comment

If you listen to the post match comments Ollie suggested it was the players dropping deep (as they have been prone too) and he was telling them to push out.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        If you listen to the post match comments Ollie suggested it was the players dropping deep (as they have been prone too) and he was telling them to push out.
        If I'm not mistaken, you could see it on the touchline, he was telling them to push out and calling Chery over to tell him to just get forward and hold the ball.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Splitting head after celebrating last night.

Cracking first win for olly and a great result for us.

what gives me even more hope is his post match interview. he knows the faults for the last 15 mins of the match and he will iron them out.

we finally have a football team to be proud of.

#byebyedrossballjimmy,
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
          X