Excited for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited for today

On my way now, wearing my 10/11 Taarabt green and white hooped kit. Perhaps foolishly excited and optimistic. How is everyone else feeling?

Very excited, most i have been in a while. I always look forward to going to games but recently i was going mainly coz i love qpr, not coz i loved how we were playing or the feeling around the club. All week though i've been counting down the days and finally its here, its even more exciting knowing that i'm gunna be at the ground in an hours time ahhh!!! Can't wait for an overpriced pint and an bum destroying burger

Comment

Having some lunch while trying to stay awake watching Utd/gooners ....all that money spent on players/managers and I'm getting more entertainment looking at our aquarium next to the telly.
      Will set off shortly and a buzz that hasn't been there for some time. Hope we allow Ollie time and don't start sticking all he does under a microscope. Let him time to make mistakes, get a grip and we all move forward.

Comment

Was excited until I got here and realised the match day ticket was £40

Oh well will have a few in the Tavern to try and settle the nerves!!

Comment

Yes must admit feel about going today than I have in a long time ,,, let's hope Ollie can add his 'magic'

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Was excited until I got here and realised the match day ticket was £40

Oh well will have a few in the Tavern to try and settle the nerves!!
            It goes up by £4 on match day, unsure why but seems to be the norm now.

Comment

Working...
            X