Chery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chery

If Ollie goes 4 4 2 its quite hard to imagine Chery being placed on the LW. However apparently his running stats are very impressive and we all know he has creative ability. I might be going mad but could he do a job as a CM in a 4 4 2 or does he not get in the team?
    Play him on the left wing
    26.92%
    Play him central Midfield
    26.92%
    Drop him to the bench
    46.15%

I thought he was good on the right wing Maids, or have I got that wrong?

Comment

Bombed.

Would go with 2 natural wingers (maybe Pawel & Shodipo) with a more solid 2 in the middle (maybe Ariel & Massimo).

I like Chery but he doesn't work in a 442 for me.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Why does everyone keep assuming Ollie will go 442 ??

As I keep repeating, he hasn't played that system for the last two clubs he's managed.

Seems more like fans wishful thinking to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

As I keep repeating, he hasn't played that system for the last two clubs he's managed.

It's not a given by any means Stanley! Personally I think at home he will look play two up top and give Washington a go with Sylla or Polter, but wouldn't be surprised if we did go 4 3 3!

Comment

Not his biggest fan but I would probably give him three or four games out wide before I bench him

Comment

My understanding is that Ollie doesn't play 442 as Stanley said, so I don't think any of those things will happen personally, think he'll still be in the side as the creative hook, but perhaps having some more direction and emphasis on playing through him, we might see even more than we already have.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Hopefully he plays what the players suit. Had enough of system dictating what we do instead of what squad make up is

Comment

It's all right saying what he will and won't do everybody is entitled to their opinions of what they think he should do , in my opinion if he doesn't go 4 4 2 He soon will do looking at we don't have a good enough mid field with the savy to venture forward enough to support our not very good lone front man whoever that maybe

Comment

Not too fussed who plays tbh as long as ollie figures out what our best team and formation is.
                    Super duper excited for tomorrow anyway though, really cant wait ahhhh!!!

Comment

I wished for Jimmy to go. If you will it, Dude, it is no dream. Theodore Herzl. State of Israel. If you will it, it is no dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        I wished for Jimmy to go. If you will it, Dude, it is no dream. Theodore Herzl. State of Israel. If you will it, it is no dream.
                        Kind of like a Jungian collective unconscious, right?

Comment

Kind of like a Jungian collective unconscious, right?
                          Let's see the line up tmw..... Cousins won't be on the right wing, nor Ned right back. No Kelvin. Guaranteed

Comment

I've gone left wing as I can't see any reason why he cant play on the left or right of midfield (played there in Holland).

Personally though, in a 4-4-2 I think he'd be more useful as a second striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Let's see the line up tmw..... Cousins won't be on the right wing, nor Ned right back. No Kelvin. Guaranteed
                              77 I can see Ollie picking Henry

Comment

Working...
                              X