Latest 3 transfer targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest 3 transfer targets

QPR and Fulham are among a number of clubs The Sun say are interested in Portsmouth’s teenage forward Conor Chaplin...

QPR were linked with Andy Boyle and Daryl Horgan of Irish club Dundalk earlier this week...

Read more: http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...chaplin-linked

Average 1 in 4 for Conor ?

Comment

QPR and Fulham are among a number of clubs The Sun say are interested in Portsmouth’s teenage forward Conor Chaplin

whats the betting his nickname is Charlie , he might play like him too???????

Comment

Daryl Horgan's just won PFAI Player of the Year. Seems a pacy, skillful winger, good age and hard working. Scored against Zenit as well and if he ever pulls anything like this off, we might be in for a treat:

Boyle I'm not too sure about mind you. Don't think we should be putting a 25 year old centre back who's only been "Solid but unspectacular" in the Irish league near the starting XI.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Average 1 in 4 for Conor ?
          Ye but only 19 which is pretty promising

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Daryl Horgan's just won PFAI Player of the Year.
            Without sounding too condescending you would have to go back to 1982 to find a PFAI POY winner that went on to do anything of note in England.

Comment

Daryl Horgan is the best player in the league of Ireland, not a great league but this guy would be worth a £500,000 January bid

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Daryl Horgan is the best player in the league of Ireland, not a great league but this guy would be worth a £500,000 January bid
                Dundalk are doing alright in Europe aren't they?
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Can find some good players in Irish league (Coleman and Doyle two good examples) so would be willing to give him a try.

Comment

Billy sharpe? I said about the lad years ago.still banging them in for Sheffield Utd, were never learn!
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                    X