It's Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Time

At last after 2 years I actually feel that the club is moving into right direction and I'm happy

I'm actually excited that we have someone in charge with enthusiasm loyalty and above all personality

Win Lose or Draw I'm. Looking forward to it

Some say it will end in tears ..I don't think it will we will be play offs next year minimum

It's time to unite and stop the fighting after all we all want success for the club

We still need a defender like Dunne a midfielder like Barton and a striker like Austin

We need more steel in the teams Midfield and more quality in attack but I'm sure that will come.

as well as hoping for entertainment i want to see some passion , heart , and steel . still feel numb when i think back to the newcastle game . we gave up

Comment

Norwich always turn us over, crap 1st game for worzellllll
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        Norwich always turn us over, crap 1st game for worzellllll
        True and the Tractor boys also usually do the same (including I think the last time QPR played these back to back).

Comment

New manager in his first game for us, and not just any manager, an ex player/captain/manager with his ex player/captain coach who both bleed blue and white.
          A Norwich side on the back of four big defeats and the manager will be sacked if they lose.

Only one result and we all know what that is.
          Its the 'Rangers way.'

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            New manager in his first game for us, and not just any manager, an ex player/captain/manager with his ex player/captain coach who both bleed blue and white.
            A Norwich side on the back of four big defeats and the manager will be sacked if they lose.

Only one result and we all know what that is.
            Its the 'Rangers way.'
            Yes, you are correct. An early Christmas present for Norwich beckons.
            Also, howoften do new QPR managers get off to a winning start:
            Hughes lost away at Newcastle
            Redkrapp drew at Sunderland
            Ramsey lost at home to Sunderland
            Warnock drew at home to Preston
            And JFH took about 9 games to register his 1st win.
            The last one to win his opening game was Warnock 1st time around against West Brom.

Comment

Working...
            X