JET update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JET update

some QPR interest here, JET and Max Ehmer turning out for the Gills. A well deserved win for Brackley, as for Gillingham. Sadly no surprise we got rid of Ehmer. So slow. As for JET, got a good brain and there is talent there, just doesn't do enough to play at a higher level. Don't need to see the big boys to watch a great game of football. Top entertainment
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

JET scored a 90th min winner for them last Saturday.

Maybe Ollie could get to work on him....

Comment

Brackley town boss for new qpr manager. Ollies had long enough now and STILL hasn't won a single game for us!!

Comment

#PetitionToBringBackOurBestStriker

#BringBackTheJet

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          #PetitionToBringBackOurBestStriker

#BringBackTheJet
          Classic. Surely should be in everyone's best XI under TF !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            JET scored a 90th min winner for them last Saturday.

Maybe Ollie could get to work on him....
            Lots have tried to get him going and to be consistent , got all tools to be a premier league player but there's something there not quite right

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              Lots have tried to get him going and to be consistent , got all tools to be a premier league player but there's something there not quite right
              This. He seems to have the skills but personally I don't think he has the dedication to keep advancing or really keep up his fitness. He didn't succeed at Ipswich, Us, MK Dons, not all can be wrong. He did ok at Bristol and is doing ok at Gillingham but not setting the world alight. It's true that League One is his level. He is skillfully enough to make his mark often enough and he doesn't really need to.try too hard.

Comment

Enough about JET, if we wanted players on ability alone we should have kept all our ex Champions League winners. If his attitude isnt there then it doesnt how matter how good he might be. Anyway, he cant even score enough to beat Brackley! Where the #### is Brackley?!

Comment

Great game! My son plays for theit U14's and THE NIGHT before the game against Gillingham, Kevin Wilkin BTFC manager came down to help me take the boys for training as a complete surprise before dashing off to take the first team for the pre match session.
                  oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Scored the winning goal in two games running now.

9 goals this season in 20 appearances, with 4 assists.

Comment

Given Jimmy was so useless maybe- just maybe- Holloway could make use of him as a squad player.....???

Comment

Stay where he is as no Holloway player as the geezer is an out and out non tryer. No commitment or work ethic so no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Given Jimmy was so useless maybe- just maybe- Holloway could make use of him as a squad player.....???
                          JFH only had him for a month, he didnt even get in MK Dons team so cant imagine he will be any good in the championship for anyone as flopped at Ipswich too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Stay where he is as no Holloway player as the geezer is an out and out non tryer. No commitment or work ethic so no thanks.
                            People said that about Adel before (and after) NW. It's the manager's job to get em going, no reason why Ollie shouldn't give him a go.

Comment

Jet is swazzy whatever that means. Could see Olly clumping him to be fair. Thinks he's better than he is, leave him at gillingham.
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X