Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the attendance be big much bigger on Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be gutted if it's not a sell out.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Should be, plenty have been fairly vocal in using JFH's football as a reason for their non-attendance. Can't use that excuse now!
      A lot of them didn't go anyway, it was a good excuse for them to say that's why they weren't there

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        A lot of them didn't go anyway, it was a good excuse for them to say that's why they weren't there
        I didn't want to say as much mate... But you aint wrong!!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Was pretty full last home game (forget who that was now). Bristol City was really empty though.

Comment

Holloway's return, Norwich a promotion contender and Saturday 3pm....expect nothing but a sell-out.

#crybabiesreturn

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              Was pretty full last home game (forget who that was now). Bristol City was really empty though.
              Brentford. London derby.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                Was pretty full last home game (forget who that was now)
                Until a fight broke out !

Comment

I'm making the trip up for Holloway's return and even thinking about getting my season ticket back for the second half of the season.

I think there will definitely be renewed optimism from the fans and if we can play attacking football then I can stomach it if it doesn't go right sometimes. Watching JFH's team play that tip tap football with no attacking emphasis just made me not want to go and watch Rangers for the first time in many years!!

Looking forward to the game now! U rrrrrrrsss

Comment

Whoever guesses the closest to the attendance wins the next pair of WATRBs tickets?
                    If winner is already sorted, they can decide who wins them?
                    What do you reckon Myu?
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      I'm making the trip up for Holloway's return and even thinking about getting my season ticket back for the second half of the season.

I think there will definitely be renewed optimism from the fans and if we can play attacking football then I can stomach it if it doesn't go right sometimes. Watching JFH's team play that tip tap football with no attacking emphasis just made me not want to go and watch Rangers for the first time in many years!!

Looking forward to the game now! U rrrrrrrsss
                      Did you go and watch anyone else on your sabbatical?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Did you go and watch anyone else on your sabbatical?
                        Wasn;t a complete sabbatical. Was hard to force myself back up to Loftus Road after the embarrassing demolition of Newcastle! I watched the mighty Maidstone a couple of times as they are on my doorstep and tbh some of their football was more entertaining then JFH had us playing!!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
                            Than it would have been with JFH in charge, was thinking it might be around 16k or is that optimistic.
                            Will make hardly any difference at all, most who say they will never go again go next home match it's in there blood , the ones that go now and then will do the same no matter what coach is in charge , be very little difference maybe a couple of hundred or so at most.

Comment

I think with Jimmy in charge there would've been around 15,000. Ollie will put a couple of thousand on the gate
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                                I think with Jimmy in charge there would've been around 15,000. Ollie will put a couple of thousand on the gate
                                2k ,really?

Comment

Working...
                                X