No announcement yet.

Polter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any thoughts about that first touch from Cherys pass from the people who love to carnt off his ability ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Thought sebs goal had abit of les ferdinand about it the way he powered through and his finish, showed some pace & power!
      Good comparison and agree watched les do that so many times

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Thought sebs goal had abit of les ferdinand about it the way he powered through and his finish, showed some pace & power!
        Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Good comparison and agree watched les do that so many times
        That is so true, someone should ask Les what he thought of that goal and did it remind of of anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Any thoughts about that first touch from Cherys pass from the people who love to carnt off his ability ?
          Got to be pass of the season easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Deffo. Ive given it its proper praise in his own thread mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              The weight of it was so perfect, just enough power to get Polter running at full speed but just too little for the keeper to want to come out for it.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Played to Polters strengths. He is better running on to a ball than having a 30-40yard ball lumped towards his head with a massive championship centre back standing next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  like I said, if you set up to his advantage (ie not as 1 up and back to their goal as per JFH) things can happen for him. Do I think he has great touch courtesy of that goal? No. But his limitations will matter less if he's given a job he can actually do, courtesy of a manager who by simply setting up to suit the players got things moving in the right direction.

And while on the topic of people recanting their views: does anyone who thought JFH was the second coming have any thoughts about that?

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                  Played to Polters strengths. He is better running on to a ball than having a 30-40yard ball lumped towards his head with a massive championship centre back standing next to him.
                  Is of course spot on.
                  Last edited by hal9thou; 20-11-2016, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X