Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Competition: Win a pair of tickets to QPR v Norwich (Deadline Wed 19:00)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Congratulations to loftbalcony for winning the ticket, it's actually a single ticket so WeAreQPR12 can have the other.

I'll PM you both now and you have 24 hours to get back to me, the earlier the better. Well done!

Congratulations to both
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Congratulations guys, I hope you both have a great day
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Get in.
        What a game to win tickets for. Gaff will be full to the brim and swaying.

Comment

If you can't attend please let me know asap, so it can be given to someone else. They are not free tickets, we've paid for them and don't want it to go to waste.

Thanks.

Comment

Thank you 'loftbalcony' has confirmed his seat.

Comment

Thanks chaps, looking forward to it
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Start of a new era, thanks, roll on Saturday.

Comment

The tickets are yours and I've sent you instructions on how to collect your tickets via PM, enjoy the game!

Comment

If anyone can contact MYU can someone ask him to contact me. I've sent 3 pm's but they don't show in sent box so I assume he never got them

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                      If anyone can contact MYU can someone ask him to contact me. I've sent 3 pm's but they don't show in sent box so I assume he never got them
                      Will do Loft, I'll whatsapp him now. So he should get back to you shortly.

Comment

BTW, in your user settings if you check the box "Don't save a copy of sent messages" then they will still be sent, but just won't appear in your sent box.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know.

We have a single ticket if anyone would like to go to the match tomorrow?

I'll wait about an hour and let the computer pick out a winner.

Comment

Working...
                          X