Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Wonder what Ollies first ever team is going to be. Domt think anyone could ever predict it.
    Nothing would surprise me Tbf I am expecting Polter and Washington or Sylla to start as a 2 up top in a good old 442 though.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Nothing would surprise me Tbf I am expecting Polter and Washington or Sylla to start as a 2 up top in a good old 442 though.
      I reckon getting his first 11 correct is not far off the same as chosing the lottery numbers mate.
      We need a 'gues it' thread. Maybe offer a brand new sunseeker docked in Marbella as a prize to whoever gets it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        I reckon getting his first 11 correct is not far off the same as chosing the lottery numbers mate.
        We need a 'gues it' thread. Maybe offer a branr new sunseeker as a prize to whoever gets it right.

Not a bad idea for a thread though kev!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Washington unlikely as he picked up a knock on international duty. Sure hope we won't have 2 holding mids on the pitch but tbh, none of us has a clue what team he will go with
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I expect a 'Don't lose' team selection and formation.

Comment

Betcha Karl Henry starts. Could be enough for the 1st proper mention of "Hollowhead" on here

Kevin Gallen said that Ollie has played 4-3-3 at his last 2 clubs so on that basis maybe

Smithies

Onuoha Caulker Lynch Perch

Luongo Henry Cousins

Wzsolek Shopido
              Sylla

Comment

1 thing is for sure is that holloway will work from the back so we will be hard to break down so if holloway fells onuoha can do a job then im happy with it
                TWITTER
                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                X