Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onuoha

Please Mr Holloway realise this is the player who has constantly been the weakness in our defense. Nervous,unsure and bad judgement. At least a couple of major mistake a game leading to at least one goal.
    Take the last game at Forest twice misjudged the ball result one goal. As captain I won't start because he isn't. Along with Henry's positional sense cost JFH his job.

You wait til Nasser sees this.

He won't be happy.
    Probably produce a 5 page stat report proving how he is the best defender in Western civilization.

Like a red rag to a bull!

Comment

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Caulker and Onuha at CB's what wouldn't we give for these?

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pi.../ShowPost.aspx

Comment

ned would be my first player i would say that it was jfh inabillity to get the attacks started from the back that put ned under pressure you fans dont seem to know what footballs all about
          the gerry francis ian holloway style is to get the defence to push into midfield,over run the midfield then attack attack attack
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            Please Mr Holloway realise this is the player who has constantly been the weakness in our defense. Nervous,unsure and bad judgement. At least a couple of major mistake a game leading to at least one goal.
            Take the last game at Forest twice misjudged the ball result one goal. As captain I won't start because he isn't. Along with Henry's positional sense cost JFH his job.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'll Agree the Chiefs form has been patchy but he hasn't been worse than anyone else, Hall & Caulker haven't been pulling up any trees either, so its make the best of what we have at the moment, Chief had a good game at forest and made a spectacular clearance that kept us in the game, point 1 agree he shouldn't be the Captain and Ollie should address that 2. shouldn't be played at right back one thing he isn't is a full back but probably quicker than the rest of them. so it's simple he either plays at CB or doesn't get in the team so hopefully Ollie will use his loaf and like many others have stop playing him out of position CB or nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                I'll Agree the Chiefs form has been patchy but he hasn't been worse than anyone else, Hall & Caulker haven't been pulling up any trees either, so its make the best of what we have at the moment, Chief had a good game at forest and made a spectacular clearance that kept us in the game, point 1 agree he shouldn't be the Captain and Ollie should address that 2. shouldn't be played at right back one thing he isn't is a full back but probably quicker than the rest of them. so it's simple he either plays at CB or doesn't get in the team so hopefully Ollie will use his loaf and like many others have stop playing him out of position CB or nowhere
                So if Perch is crocked then ??

Comment

Let's be honest - The chief is an olympic sprinter in football boots...

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    Please Mr Holloway realise this is the player who has constantly been the weakness in our defense.

Comment

Tbf has been decent in the middle the last couple of games, especially Bristol City. (wasn't at Forest). Should never play right back, mind, other than in extremis.

Comment

#smithiesforcaptain

Comment

a.) He's not that bad.
                          b.) Holloway has got previous for loving a really dodgy centre half.

So good luck basically!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Tbf has been decent in the middle the last couple of games, especially Bristol City. (wasn't at Forest). Should never play right back, mind, other than in extremis.
                            Yep. He is a decent CB for his level, but not a RB as long as he has a hole in his ar$e. OP digging him out for the Forest game is borderline laughable, was solid that game and made a vital clearance. The goal was a Smithies c0ck up as anybody who has even seen the highlights can see (not digging out Smithies at all as he has been immense forus, just stating that that goal was his fault yet some are trying to shoehorn that into being a Nedum error for the sake of criticism).
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Wonder what Ollies first ever team is going to be. Dont think anyone could ever predict it correctly

Comment

Working...
                              X