LF speaks: Holloway appointment and reasons for JFH sacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF speaks: Holloway appointment and reasons for JFH sacking

Les Ferdinand believes the club can still get promoted, and explains the reasons for sacking Jimmy Floyd-Hasselbaink:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...ht-man-for-qpr

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Les Ferdinand believes the club can still get promoted, and explains the reasons for sacking Jimmy Floyd-Hasselbaink:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...ht-man-for-qpr
    Interesting that.

Comment

Fair play.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Looks like he's putting a few pounds on does our dof

Comment

interesting, one moment, les say's maybe jimmy was sacked because the team were not challanging for the playoffs. (insinuating that he was not sure over the specific reasons)

then goes onto say that he specificly approached jimmy after the game and told him to be at the training ground on monday for a meeting thus, insinuating that he (les) made the decision.

also like to add that at the start of the season, dof les set the target of challanging for the playoffs.

6 weeks ago, it was about new squad and the fans must be patient, new squad, stability etc etc. now its, jimmy was sack because we were not challanging for the playoffs.

my opinion is that the Dof is a lying idiot who constantly moves the goal posts to suit his own agenda. i think he was backing jimmy all the way to the bitter end and its only because the owners had stepped in, that got rid of jimmy.

pointless position to have at our club and as soon as the owners get rid of this whole dof structure, the better.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            interesting, one moment, les say's maybe jimmy was sacked because the team were not challanging for the playoffs. (insinuating that he was not sure over the specific reasons)

then goes onto say that he specificly approached jimmy after the game and told him to be at the training ground on monday for a meeting thus, insinuating that he (les) made the decision.

also like to add that at the start of the season, dof les set the target of challanging for the playoffs.

6 weeks ago, it was about new squad and the fans must be patient, new squad, stability etc etc. now its, jimmy was sack because we were not challanging for the playoffs.

my opinion is that the Dof is a lying idiot who constantly moves the goal posts to suit his own agenda. i think he was backing jimmy all the way to the bitter end and its only because the owners had stepped in, that got rid of jimmy.

pointless position to have at our club and as soon as the owners get rid of this whole dof structure, the better.
            I quite like having a DoF structure at the club, and I think Les has done quite well in the position until now.
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Just watched the full video on QPR player. Sounds like Jimmy was sacked because of playing style. Les said some games we didn't even look like threatening which is 100% true. Looks like we'll be going for it a lot more with Holloway, can't wait.

Comment

Would have loved Jimmy being sacked at half time by text......

Comment

I do think Les has a genuine interest in doing the right thing for this club. Good interview and I applaud him for bringing Ollie in.

I genuinely believe we will improve vastly under Holloways stewardship.

Comment

I don't think that was the insinuation Hits. Remember there was also the phone call to Hoos at HT from TF.

I recommend you watching the longer LF interview on Player to get more of the story...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      I don't think that was the insinuation Hits. Remember there was also the phone call to Hoos at HT from TF.

I recommend you watching the longer LF interview on Player to get more of the story...
                      Stop being unreasonable Stan. We need someone to bang on the #evilles drum. Makes a more dynamic and much better forum that way
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Quite a lot of mentions about the internet/social media.

Comment

Lots of insinuation here. I think the owners have probably changed their mind rather than Les. His responsibility is to then sack Jimmy. Hardly an unusual situation, it happens all the time. Les will now be protecting his own position like anyone would.

Comment

Mate, the target has always been promotion this season, that's been made clear from pre-season.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If promotion was the target from the outset why has it taken them so long to realise that it would never have happened under Jimmy playing the way we were? Surely they watch the same game as the punters?

Comment

Working...
                              X