Any news on back room staff yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on back room staff yet?

Has Birch been confirmed yet as assistant? Don't think I've seen it anywhere but might have missed it. Would love for Clint Hill to get involved at some point, or Ainsworth but doubt he'd drop from being the main man at Wycombe.

Rather have Clint than Birch just for tactically helping Harry out at Wembley!

Comment

Is Steve Gallen on the way back he jacked it in in China in last week

Comment

If Cookie has his badges then get him in as his waiving of a 250k signing on fee warrants it for just that. He also is on the ball to recent times judging by his piece a week or so ago.

Comment

Birchams back.

https://twitter.com/tonyfernandes/st...64457476669440

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Birchams back.
            another master tactician steps up to the plate. Not.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Is Steve Gallen on the way back he jacked it in in China in last week
              As long as it isn't youth related as he wasn't very successful there.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                another master tactician steps up to the plate. Not.
                Ever actually found yourself enjoying things about the club? Not to come across a certain way but I haven't seen anything remotely positive from you in a very long time.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

David Bardsley would do a good job with our defence, I think.
                  Last edited by Shania; 13-11-2016, 09:51 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

What a player he was Shania. Bardsley was a favourite of mine from that period. Class act and why not bring him back if possible.

Comment

All these judgments on Bircham as a assistant manager when none of you have a clue what he's like or how he takes training sessions or motivates players. Because he isn't a name ffs get over yourselves.

Same idiots who are giving Ollie a hard time over his CV. Another person at the club who loves us and will bleed to make us successful. Lets just get behind the management team and hope we start to move up the league.
                      Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 13-11-2016, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        All these judgments on Bircham as a assistant manager when none of you have a clue what he's like or he take training sessions or motivates players. Because he isn't a name ffs get over yourselves.

Same idiots who are giving Ollie a hard time over his CV. Another person at the club who loves us and will bleed to make us successful. Lets just get behind the management team and hope we start to move up the league.
                        Personally, I'd swap a couple of league places for some entertainment and knowing that those coaching and managing the players are doing their very best and will make sure that attitude extends to the players, every day of the week.

In fact, I can't think of that many on here that wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Ever actually found yourself enjoying things about the club? Not to come across a certain way but I haven't seen anything remotely positive from you in a very long time.
                          Think you are being generous there nass.
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            What a player he was Shania. Bardsley was a favourite of mine from that period. Class act and why not bring him back if possible.
                            He wanted to come back to QPR when JFH was appointed. I`m sure he can teach a shaky defence a trick or two. On a sidenote, he was the one who brought us the Young Finnish leftback..
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Personally, I'd swap a couple of league places for some entertainment and knowing that those coaching and managing the players are doing their very best and will make sure that attitude extends to the players, every day of the week.

In fact, I can't think of that many on here that wouldn't.
                              Try Hal9thou for starters....

Comment

Working...
                              X