No announcement yet.

Miserable bunch, just give Ollie a chance and stop moaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the appointment of holloway has been mostly because of qprdotorg they championed him from the start
    so as number one poster on this site

i say thankgod for drew garo and his cronnies may the dotorg live on forever
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      That interview has turned 99.9% into believers.
      Spot on.
      I can freely admit I am one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        Yes there is 1 or 2 currently not happy on here, but compared to FB groups and some Twitter accounts, you would of thought we just signed Donald Trump.
        Free Speech. Hooray, Hooray. Not!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by GARO1967 View Post
          God, sometimes i really wonder from what club some of the posters on this site are from. Ollie has had two teams from the Championship promoted, yes or no. Ollie has one of the best home win ratios of a rangers manager in recent years, he absolutely cares for the club and you know i dont give a s***t if we dont get promoted or even get into the playoffs so long as i can start to enjoy the games believing the manager and the players are trying their best and care about the club.

we have had a few so called top managers at rangers over the last few years but our most successful has been Warnock who most people on this site also #### off. just give the bloke a chance and stop winging
          I take it, you got your email from Colin then.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            I think the vast majority are with him now he's here, so a slightly pointless thread?

There are plenty of people who have serious doubts about TF and Les, arguably with good reason, but Olly starts with a clean sheet.
            bang on

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              I take it, you got your email from Colin then.
              Thats proper scarred you that he didnt email you aint it mate.

Comment

To the odd few and it is an odd few that criticise Ollie, how many of you have felt QPR is a special club in the last 4 or 5 years I haven't !! but give Ollie a chance and he'll give it his best shot to bring back that feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Thats proper scarred you that he didnt email you aint it mate.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    To the odd few and it is an odd few that criticise Ollie, how many of you have felt QPR is a special club in the last 4 or 5 years I haven't !! but give Ollie a chance and he'll give it his best shot to bring back that feeling
                    That feeling has gone! We've got to move forward not backwards and learn to enjoy the time we're in. It's easy to look back with rose-tinted glass's, but that won't help us in the long run. I'm looking forward to Saturday and I hope Holloway does great job, but I don't have confidence he will.I'm not saying this annoy anyone or to be deliberately controversial, I just don't see this as a good appointment.

Comment

Our days of spending big money has gone, so we need a manager who has passion and can get the most out of more limited resources. Ollie is that man.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                        That feeling has gone! We've got to move forward not backwards and learn to enjoy the time we're in. It's easy to look back with rose-tinted glass's, but that won't help us in the long run. I'm looking forward to Saturday and I hope Holloway does great job, but I don't have confidence he will.I'm not saying this annoy anyone or to be deliberately controversial, I just don't see this as a good appointment.
                        As you said that feeling is gone , but we don't have to be premier league to feel good about being QPR being a good championship will will give me some pride back in being QPR and make me think it's special

Comment

As you said that feeling is gone , but we don't have to be premier league to feel good about being QPR being a good championship will will give me some pride back in being QPR and make me think it's special
                          Agree about not needing the Premier League to feel good. In terms of style of play, do you think Ollie get the team playing more exciting football than JFH?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                            Agree about not needing the Premier League to feel good. In terms of style of play, do you think Ollie get the team playing more exciting football than JFH?
                            Not sure the squad is good enough the m/f couldn't grasp the idea that they need to support the front man or men more effectively , the defenders don't read the game well enough and get cought out to often , Ollie would be capable of getting through to them but I'm still leaning to be a bit scepticle about that the players arn't what some think they are ,but I'm certain Ollie will give a honest best shot and I can't ask more

Comment

He will give it a go and in cases like Sandro and Washington it could be just what they need. We have him and nobody will work harder and I am glad to hear how he damning he was about the culture at the club over these 5 years under the current board.

Comment

Not sure the squad is good enough the m/f couldn't grasp the idea that they need to support the front man or men more effectively , the defenders don't read the game well enough and get cought out to often , Ollie would be capable of getting through to them but I'm still leaning to be a bit scepticle about that the players arn't what some think they are ,but I'm certain Ollie will give a honest best shot and I can't ask more
                                It'll be interesting to see. I thought on many occasions the team looked undisciplined. We often lose our shape and like you said, some players don't read the game well. We'll see over the next few months. Not expecting much from Saturday, but will be interested to see how things unfold over the coming months.

Comment

Working...
                                X