Miserable bunch, just give Ollie a chance and stop moaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
    It'll be interesting to see. I thought on many occasions the team looked undisciplined. We often lose our shape and like you said, some players don't read the game well. We'll see over the next few months. Not expecting much from Saturday, but will be interested to see how things unfold over the coming months.
    Yeah its like we'll tread water untill January then Ollie ideally will identify a couple or so players of expirience

Comment

Have to say the longer it goes on the more I am coming to think this could just work. Very underwhelmed initially but I am starting to have a good feeling about it now and why not Birch? Might just come off and Burch takes it on in 3 years time, everyone has to start somewhere, who would have predicted Lee Johnson doing what he has at Bristol !

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        That interview has turned 99.9% into believers.
        Oh ya,99.9 % ???,based on what ????

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Oh ya,99.9 % ???,based on what ????
          This board. Before the interview there was alotta grumblings till they heard Olly.

Comment

i will give every manager who comes in a chance good luck to ollie i just hope on his account that returning wasn't a mistake.
            TWITTER
            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
            X