Miserable bunch, just give Ollie a chance and stop moaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miserable bunch, just give Ollie a chance and stop moaning

God, sometimes i really wonder from what club some of the posters on this site are from. Ollie has had two teams from the Championship promoted, yes or no. Ollie has one of the best home win ratios of a rangers manager in recent years, he absolutely cares for the club and you know i dont give a s***t if we dont get promoted or even get into the playoffs so long as i can start to enjoy the games believing the manager and the players are trying their best and care about the club.

we have had a few so called top managers at rangers over the last few years but our most successful has been Warnock who most people on this site also #### off. just give the bloke a chance and stop winging
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

To be fair not many are against giving him a chance

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      You're right dogs, but there's always that few that are louder than everyone else you know? Think that's who the OP is referring to.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        I think the vast majority are with him now he's here, so a slightly pointless thread?

There are plenty of people who have serious doubts about TF and Les, arguably with good reason, but Olly starts with a clean sheet.

Comment

Was not my choice but glad we have him and 100% backing his appointment. Concerned about Bircham's role as assistant more than Ollie's hope he succeeds and we get a team that wins a good few games.

Comment

I love the appointment!!!

Comment

He was always my first choice. I think he came because he loves the club. Some of the other managers mentioned would not have wanted to come considering our present situation.

Comment

I'll give him a chance, I don't have a choice in that, but I don't think he's a good appointment. It seems like the board either didn't get who they wanted and thought, this will be a cheap appointment that will appease the fans. It's highly unlikely Holloway will take us to where we want to be. We've taken a step backwards, you might be happy now but give it a few months. I really hope I'm wrong, I'd love for him to do well, but I don't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  He was always my first choice. I think he came because he loves the club.
                  He doesn't love the club, don't delude yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                    He doesn't love the club, don't delude yourself.
                    i dont pretend hes served his time standing in the Loft ,but the man loves Rangers ,no doubt
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Holloway is a quality appointment imo! Think he can have the same type of impact as Warnock.

Expect us to move up the league fairly quickly and go for promotion next season! I can understand the op's point as Holloway is getting hammered by some on here and made out like he's some amateur. That's actually who we employed last time!

This bloke has got out of this division twice and managed over 870 games! Not to mention the fact how much he loves the club!

Can't wait to go to the Norwich game now!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        i dont pretend hes served his time standing in the Loft ,but the man loves Rangers ,no doubt
                        He's always had something good to say about all the clubs he's been at. Don't doubt he's an honest guy, but don't think he can deliver what we need. Not questioning his integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                          It's highly unlikely Holloway will take us to where we want to be.
                          Depends on whether you see this squad as a realist or a fantasist.

Comment

That interview has turned 99.9% into believers.

Comment

Yes there is 1 or 2 currently not happy on here, but compared to FB groups and some Twitter accounts, you would of thought we just signed Donald Trump.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X