The Result: Mackie and Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    go and support chelsea or fulham if you are unhappy, i am sure they have room for another tw@

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

When quaz is calling you out on sh itposting, you know you've farked up badly with what you've said... Spogs mate, this whole thread is a bit poor
      But it led to Dell excellent post at least Naz.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        But it led to Dell excellent post at least Naz.
        Very true... every cloud and all.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          He is here and it now makes going to games much more appealing than the past few months. Interesting to see how it goes as 2nd stints are not usually as good as the 1st but lets hope Ollie breaks the mould.
          Hear hear Big Fella... Ollie wasn't my first choice as going by his last stint at Millwall he's yesterday's man but, seeing his interview has got my juices flowing again and I can't wait for him to get going and if there's anyone who I want to succeed it's Ian Holloway who is not only hilarious but always seems like a thoroughly decent human being... COYR's

Comment

Ollie's return will be like Godfather 2 ..better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

When quaz is calling you out on sh itposting, you know you've farked up badly with what you've said... Spogs mate, this whole thread is a bit poor

Comment

Mackie is on talksport now.
                Hes back in full training.
                Saying Ollie made them all watch 'Coach Carter' on his first day of training.
                Brazil and Parlour taking the pish out of Ollie saying hes absolutley nuts and a load of sandwiches short of a picnic.
                Mackie said Ollies infectious and the lads cant wait to play football for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Completely forgot about Mackie that's how s.hite that signing was. Probably won't play for us again.
                  Here's hoping Mackie never plays again he's absolute KacK,Headless Chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Brazil and Parlour taking the pish out of Ollie saying hes absolutley nuts and a load of sandwiches short of a picnic.
                    Mackie said Ollies infectious and the lads cant wait to play football for him.
                    Ian and the Coms team must have heard this interview and have quickly as possible whacked up a video of the gaffer looking 'angry' and animated in training on social media.

Comment

So looking forward to the rest of the season now even if we dont get in the playoffs or whatever, hearing him say on one of those videos that you play for me you play and enjoy it & no ones holding you back! exactly what seemed to be happening before, held back! cant understand anyone knocking him for not knowing anything technically/tactically when hes had the success hes had & hes only been sacked once!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Wonder who showed Fernandes "Brewsters Millions" on his first day ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Wonder who showed Fernandes "Brewsters Millions" on his first day ?

Comment

Haha

Looking forward to this. At least irt'as going to be entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                            X