The Result: Mackie and Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Result: Mackie and Holloway

The result of the return of Holloway will be the same as the result of the return of Mackie. The result being a disaster.

Can you tell who to put in my acca next week please? Seeing as you can see into the future and all.

Comment

And I'll have the lotto numbers too please, mystic Meg...
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Don't care if it is a disaster, would rather try someone who really cares for the club rather than some of the shister's we have had through here. If picking a new manager was easy 20 clubs would be getting promoted every year.

Comment

Completely forgot about Mackie that's how s.hite that signing was. Probably won't play for us again.

Comment

He is here and it now makes going to games much more appealing than the past few months. Interesting to see how it goes as 2nd stints are not usually as good as the 1st but lets hope Ollie breaks the mould.

Comment

Glad you are behind him spogs

Comment

Urgh, for goodness sakes what the hell is up with some people on here recently. Since JFH has gone the numbers have gone up drastically on here and most of the returnees seem to just be here to whine.

Comment

Spogs is one of the more negative posters on here, his 18 posts have been under whelming to say the least
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                    Don't care if it is a disaster, would rather try someone who really cares for the club rather than some of the shister's we have had through here. If picking a new manager was easy 20 clubs would be getting promoted every year.
                    If its a disaster you will care Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Completely forgot about Mackie that's how s.hite that signing was. Probably won't play for us again.
                      He will. Holloway will see something of himself in him and he'll get a chance as soon as he's fit.

Comment

Well Mackie's always been #### so him being #### this time was totally expected by me. Ollie's record at this level is actually excellent and he is a QPR man who did well for us as player and manager. Makes me laugh when people moan about his appointment saying we should've wasted money on people like Sherwood ffs. Tell me what the #### has he done in management other than fail??? Likewise Rowett and Clement....nothing of note. Rowett turned Birmingham around sure, but lots of managers do that at clubs but it often doesn't work elsewhere.

I'm personally chuffed Ollie's back. He will get into them, and I think with this squad will improve results. Also can't believe some say the standard of football was poor etc as a reason to avoid him.... Do you lot remember the bucket collections? That was a time when we were scraping survival and regardless he worked minor miracles and got a group of players performing and promoted back to the Championship. Had he not done that we wouldn't have ever attracted rich buyers and nay not be here today. Had season tickets back then and some of my greatest memories as a Rangers fan.

I for one can't wait to see what he can do for us with better players and an acceptable budget. He played great attacking football with Blackpool where he achieved more miracles, so expect with our squad some exciting times. In my opinion the people slating him should show him more bloody respect if nothing else. If anyone's earned it at Rangers it's Ollie, so at least wait and see before assuming the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          Well Mackie's always been #### so him being #### this time was totally expected by me. Ollie's record at this level is actually excellent and he is a QPR man who did well for us as player and manager. Makes me laugh when people moan about his appointment saying we should've wasted money on people like Sherwood ffs. Tell me what the #### has he done in management other than fail??? Likewise Rowett and Clement....nothing of note. Rowett turned Birmingham around sure, but lots of managers do that at clubs but it often doesn't work elsewhere.

I'm personally chuffed Ollie's back. He will get into them, and I think with this squad will improve results. Also can't believe some say the standard of football was poor etc as a reason to avoid him.... Do you lot remember the bucket collections? That was a time when we were scraping survival and regardless he worked minor miracles and got a group of players performing and promoted back to the Championship. Had he not done that we wouldn't have ever attracted rich buyers and nay not be here today. Had season tickets back then and some of my greatest memories as a Rangers fan.

I for one can't wait to see what he can do for us with better players and an acceptable budget. He played great attacking football with Blackpool where he achieved more miracles, so expect with our squad some exciting times. In my opinion the people slating him should show him more bloody respect if nothing else. If anyone's earned it at Rangers it's Ollie, so at least wait and see before assuming the worst.

Superb post.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                            In my opinion the people slating him should show him more bloody respect
                            Sound like my mum!!! What time is dinner???

Comment

Originally posted by spogs View Post
                              The result of the return of Holloway will be the same as the result of the return of Mackie. The result being a disaster.
                              Olly Olly Olly

Comment

Working...
                              X