No announcement yet.

The tipping point behind JFH's sacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the replies and I pretty much agree with them all. However my OP was really asking what factor (if anything) was the tipping point that made the board finally decide enough was enough. Yes, all the reasons we've given here are correct, but I suspect the overriding factor (in the decision) was fans voting with their feet by simply staying away from games - as a couple of posters here have also said. And is this the ultimate form of fan-power, an even stronger one than social-media? Because that's where it hits the club directly in the pocket? I'm just thinking out loud really with these questions but it is a subject I'm curious about...

Comment

Well the fans voting with their feet and the Brentford performance plus the message boards surely made them realise they they had pushed the fans loyalty to the limit

Comment

South Africa road getting emptier by the game.

Comment

Tbh the football was dire but players need to take some responsibility. Cherry being played in his ideal role hasn't been good enough and I could make a case for others. We don't have enough pace in the squad to play a high pressing game so jfh is too blame for bringing in the wrong personnel
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Tbh the football was dire but players need to take some responsibility. Cherry being played in his ideal role hasn't been good enough and I could make a case for others. We don't have enough pace in the squad to play a high pressing game so jfh is too blame for bringing in the wrong personnel
            Yeah but he didn't , weare it's been reported he wasn't happy about the signings or some

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Yeah but he didn't , weare it's been reported he wasn't happy about the signings or some
              And that is the reason why the manager should bring in his own players, he knows what he wants better than someone else buying them for him.

Comment

the tipping point should have been when he started blaming the fans for booing then , the following week he claimed the players had no guts.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  but our dof claims that the manager chooses what players to sign.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    but our dof claims that the manager chooses what players to sign.
                    Yeah but there's a difference between choosing and getting

Comment

Blaming the fans for dire performances at home was the tipping point for me. Fans are the lifeblood of the club, once you turn against them there is no going back.

Comment

I don't think Forest was the tipping point as we were decent in the second half. It must have been decided before that.

Comment

Listening to LS is seems that it was the style of play that brought the bullet.

Comment

If we were winning with dull football, JFH would still be there.

5 wins in 16 (or whatever it was) combined with a boring style got him the boot (IMO).

Comment

i think the board made there mind up after losing at home to brentford and the fact they gave him 1 more game which i think we would have won had karl henry not been sent off
                              TWITTER
                              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                              X