Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ollie and Les - an insight into their working relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ollie is the only Rangers man at the club Bircham said to be joining him , will Steve Gallen also be coming back , could a move to tempt Ainsworth in some compassity in order to encourage a strong QPR feeling at every turn of the club it's what Ollie did before

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Ollie is the only Rangers man at the club
      Other than les, sinton, furlong and impey I suppose you are right

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        Other than les, sinton, furlong and impey I suppose you are right
        Nah I wouldn't call them Rangers men maybe Impey , ex QPR players yes , but I wouldn't say the others have it in their blood

Comment

Ferdinand is a Tottenham man never a Rangers man.

Comment

Ollie is the only Rangers man at the club Bircham said to be joining him , will Steve Gallen also be coming back , could a move to tempt Ainsworth in some compassity in order to encourage a strong QPR feeling at every turn of the club it's what Ollie did before
            why not have mark hately, devon whyte and ned zelic back and all.

seriously though, i hope for the good of the club that IH does well.

i will support him but, i fear the worst.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Nah I wouldn't call them Rangers men maybe Impey , ex QPR players yes , but I wouldn't say the others have it in their blood
              Think we're splitting hairs mate. Impey is Arsenal but regardless of who they supported as kids they have Rangers in them. If Les and Sinton etc are not Rangers neither is Ollie who talks about Bristol Rovers his first love

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Ferdinand is a Tottenham man never a Rangers man.
                What a load of Pony.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Think we're splitting hairs mate. Impey is Arsenal but regardless of who they supported as kids they have Rangers in them. If Les and Sinton etc are not Rangers neither is Ollie who talks about Bristol Rovers his first love
                  No never meant that , meant they don't have the intensity that Ollie the Gallens Bircham and Ainsworth have , I was making a he point that Ollie uses that , in his 1st time he built his team around that

Comment

Croydon, Remind me of Ferdinands team as remember when he played for us that he was a self confessed Spurs man. If that makes my post pony then fine but if you are a spurs supporter not sure how it can make you a rangers man.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Croydon, Remind me of Ferdinands team as remember when he played for us that he was a self confessed Spurs man. If that makes my post pony then fine but if you are a spurs supporter not sure how it can make you a rangers man.
                      He's a Rangers man now.

Comment

He's a man whose got a chance at Rangers to further his career

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                          maybe a little ownership should be taken by the fans.
                          I'd love the club to be run by a supporters trust, clubs which have gone down that route - and not just in England - have faired pretty decently.

There are also protest clubs, i.e. formed by supporters as a result of dissatisfaction with the parent club. Some of these have done pretty decently as well. As far as I'm aware ownership of the club at the mo is 66% TF, 33% Mittal.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            He's a Rangers man now.
                            Les will never be Rangers man , brilliant player for us no doubt ,but he has always maintained hes Spurs , good man ,but not never a true Ranger
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              Les will never be Rangers man , brilliant player for us no doubt ,but he has always maintained hes Spurs , good man ,but not never a true Ranger
                              Again on that basis Ollie is not Rangers man

Comment

So are we defining true Rangers as only those who supported Rangers as a kid and played for us then? We won't have many true Rangers then will we?
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X