Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ollie and Les - an insight into their working relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollie and Les - an insight into their working relationship?

...and how his experience with SKY could be of benefit?...

From Ollie's Sky column today:

"The amount of work that goes into a SKY outside broadcast is scary. It taught me about how the structure is so important in getting your product right - the relationship between producer and director is so crucial. I'll use that experience to help develop my working relationship with Les."

an insight into a brown nose and a man protecting his job
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

It could be that Les and Ollie actually will work well together as a team.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Les and Ramsey sitting behind Timmy at Swindon

Comment

Olly still a pundit one last time as well...

I can't wait for the 'ollow revolution to begin!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            an insight into a brown nose and a man protecting his job
            More an insight into the administration making a panic move when they see dwindling gates due to their inability to provide entertainment and their ability to take a club backward

Comment

Oh I love how the constant cyinycism helps build that club feeling.

I'm sure the players really benefit from the booing.

The new manager appreciates those not even giving him one training session before the considered knocking.

Sometimes I'm not sure if TF is entirely to blame and maybe a little ownership should be taken by the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

The new manager appreciates those not even giving him one training session before the considered knocking.

Sometimes I'm not sure if TF is entirely to blame and maybe a little ownership should be taken by the fans.
                That's why Ollie is back is back because they have ripped the passion out the club , if you don't believe that come up with some one else who could rekindle some sort of unity between fans and the administration in the short term

Comment

I'm totally in favour of olly, I'm not so much In favour of some of our fans.

Comment

No-one can dispute his passion ... Lets hope it rubs off on some of the players..and crowd alike

It must be said that i have would have had more fun in a morgue than being at LR of late..

Comment

I'm totally in favour of olly, I'm not so much In favour of some of our fans.
                      Don't you think they have the right to say enough is enough with what they have put up with over the last two years in particular or should they just sit there and shut up , if that was the case you'd still be watching Ramsey's brand of football

Comment

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

After all the last Sky pundit to go into management did so well in Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            Hahaha and our 'fans' continually scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              Absolutely fark all to do with Holloway or us though is it?
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2