Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you OK with TF wanting something back for putting money in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard something about Ruislip as well.

Comment

Nobody and i mean nobody can say Unc would not be here if it wasn't for OOC.

You can all assume and say he wouldn't cos you find him a buffoon and useles with money and you just wish you had thought of it and taken over the club as you all have more, and earn more than the clueless clown

Comment

Kevin, Agreed we cannot be certain but the opportunity to redevelop OOC and earn bucket loads of dough would be appealling for anyone. Do you think he would had wasted to the levels he has if that was not in his mind? Clueless or not no one does that amount for the love of QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Kevin, Agreed we cannot be certain but the opportunity to redevelop OOC and earn bucket loads of dough would be appealling for anyone. Do you think he would had wasted to the levels he has if that was not in his mind? Clueless or not no one does that amount for the love of QPR.
          What come first then .
          OOC or the purchase of the club?

Your dislike (wont say 'Hate' cos you deny that) of Uncle is clouding your judgement.

'Lets spend a quarter of a billion in the hope we might get the nod for a new complex in the ghetto.'
          Said no billionaire ever.

Comment

We know the club was purchased first and at the time seemed like we had a dream owner/chairman but his consistent mismanaging of the same club is the reason for my opinion of him which is based on a chairman and not a person two seperate things.

Comment

He's a good bloke at heart so more than happy for him to get money back

However, the new stadium worries me. Can't fill Loftus Road no idea where we are going to find another ten or twenty thousand from. That's another question though I suppose
              My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                He's a good bloke at heart so more than happy for him to get money back

However, the new stadium worries me. Can't fill Loftus Road no idea where we are going to find another ten or twenty thousand from. That's another question though I suppose
                Don't know why the OP is worried about Uncle T naming the stadium ?

The only way he is going to make money out of QPR is if he somehow gets his music arena/hotels built and gets his way to build a ridiculous 40k+ seater to accommodate a 1D 20 night sell out tour

If by some stroke of luck we get back to the 'promised land' he'll have the shirt advertising & 20k away fans to boost his coffers

GANG OF FOUR
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                X