Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you OK with TF wanting something back for putting money in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    When TF took over, QPR did not need money putting in. Promotion gained, the ABC loan would have been repaid with money to spare in just one year in the PL. What TF put in has been nothing but waste. And now you think this buffoon is justified to profit from that woeful incompetence at our expense? Are you QPR or TF supporters?
    How is it at our expense?
    Who will be funding the new stadium,me you and other fans?

Comment

When TF took over, QPR did not need money putting in. Promotion gained, the ABC loan would have been repaid with money to spare in just one year in the PL. What TF put in has been nothing but waste. And now you think this buffoon is justified to profit from that woeful incompetence at our expense? Are you QPR or TF supporters?
      Ah, one of the no voters

Comment

That man couldn't profit from a suitcase of cash dumped on his doorstep with a note attached "Please anyone use this money as I don't need it anymore". He'd probably just build paper airplanes out of the banknotes. New stadium, sure.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Kirill makes a good point about money being wasted as shown by our transfer fees paid. Our record is 7.5 million with add ons for Samba and that contract was littered with ridiculous high amounts for playing x amount of games and how long he was with us. The mismanagement of the club over these past 5 years is horrendous and if any of us tried to do it ourselves we would struggle. Think he should some dough back and then more than likely sell up.

Comment

That man couldn't profit from a suitcase of cash dumped on his doorstep with a note attached "Please anyone use this money as I don't need it anymore". He'd probably just build paper airplanes out of the banknotes. New stadium, sure.
            I'm sure TF could benefit from your shrewd financial advice Kirill - the bloke is struggling to make ends meet at the moment
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Fernandes will inevitably want to recoup some of the millions hes wasted on Rangers , hopefully this wont come at the expense of the club if ( and when )the new ground fails to happen.
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Agree Vespa, Seems a decent bloke just totally clueless as a chairman and we can only hope the new ground is approved.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                  When we get our new ground, it will probably be called the 'Air Asia' stadium. This will be publicity for TF's airlines. He will want it to do well. HS2 is happening, the stadium will happen. Mike Ashley uses Newcastle and Rangers to promote 'Sports Direct'. There's been debate about TF only being here for OOC. Are you OK with that?
                  iv'e got no issue what so ever with the stadium being called air Asia IMO he will want his money back some how and if he didn't want it back this will boost his business.
                  TWITTER
                  @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                  Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Be surprised if it ever gets built though....
                    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
                      I would be surprised if it's not

Comment

Does anyone have any idea where we are with the whole thing?

Comment

Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
                          Course its not getting built ,for as long as my a rse has a hole in it , this new ground aint getting built
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

If it does not get built should we be concerned and do you think the board will stick with us? No OOC no return on their investment.

Comment

Vesps it will still be in the pipeline. Its very 50 50 and not saying we will get it, but if there was zero chance, then tony wouldn't be owner of QPR football club
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Vesps it will still be in the pipeline. Its very 50 50 and not saying we will get it, but if there was zero chance, then tony wouldn't be owner of QPR football club
                                I think we'll get it, but the question is where, could be as far away as Park Royal, which would not be as near as TF is hoping. He is wanting the attraction of the stadiums' facilities being close to the Willesden hub?

Comment

Working...
                                X