Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you OK with TF wanting something back for putting money in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a business so of course if he can make some money back thats fine.

Comment

Lets hope we get the ooc go ahead then.

Comment

What plums have said no?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          What plums have said no?
          The Haters

Comment

Westy, I am no fan of the man as our chairman but would like him to get a few quid back and hand over yhe reins to someone more competent than himself.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Westy, I am no fan of the man as our chairman but would like him to get a few quid back and hand over yhe reins to someone more competent than himself.
              Personally think we're lucky to have him when you look at what's going in at Blackpool Charlton and Blackburn to make three

I hope he gets his rough back we both get stadium he keeps making dough from it and keeps investing it in us as that's win win in my opinion

For me he's what you want in an owner just needs to learn to keep mouth shut and have killer instinct if he develops that were laughing

Comment

Westy, Good points you make but considering how much money has been chucked in our actual transfer fees paid are not that big it is the contact lengths and amounts that have killed us from day 1 of his reign. Total mismanagement and after 5 years he has shown no signs of learning any lessons

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  What plums have said no?
                  The same ones who wouldn't vote if it was a public one, and stand to be challenged. I know I disagree with some on this, but minority's do come forward on private polls giving a better gauge on mentalities, that's why I like them. At least this way, you know how many plums are about.
                  Last edited by Olly; 13-11-2016, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                    The same ones who wouldn't vote if it was a public one, and stand to be challenged. I know I disagree with some on this, but minority's do come forward on private polls giving a better gauge on mentalities, that's why I like them. At least this way, you know how many plums are about.
                    That's a fair point Olly. I certainly see the benefit of anonymous polls for the more contentious issues. For regular questions though then public ones are also useful.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Doesn't bother me personally.

Comment

When TF took over, QPR did not need money putting in. Promotion gained, the ABC loan would have been repaid with money to spare in just one year in the PL. What TF put in has been nothing but waste. And now you think this buffoon is justified to profit from that woeful incompetence at our expense? Are you QPR or TF supporters?
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I'll be just as happy for him to get a return on investment from OCC as I will be for us getting the move.

If we get the go ahead then surely it's a win win for all concerned!!

Comment

Does anyone have any idea when a decision will be made on OOC? That meeting could be the most important one since Flavio took over the club.

Comment

There must be some sort of nods given if we've invested in the Genesis housing plot?

Comment

Working...
                                X