Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you OK with TF wanting something back for putting money in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you OK with TF wanting something back for putting money in?

When we get our new ground, it will probably be called the 'Air Asia' stadium. This will be publicity for TF's airlines. He will want it to do well. HS2 is happening, the stadium will happen. Mike Ashley uses Newcastle and Rangers to promote 'Sports Direct'. There's been debate about TF only being here for OOC. Are you OK with that?
    Yes
    90.20%
    No
    9.80%

The poll is expired.

No issue with him getting his dough back and think that is right as he has pumped in a lot of hard earned into us. I only ask that our club is in good order for the next lot that want it. No issue with him getting money out just don't think he is the right man to be chairman. Always stated that is what is about and not going to change my mind now.

Comment

Nope, i'd rather it be called 'the lord corbray stadium' if anything but it won't. At the end of the day though if he's gunna build us an amazing brand new stadium then he can call it whatever he wants and i'll be more than thankful

Comment

The building of it will be the easy bit finding the site seems to be the issue and not too many people wanying us to. Same with Warren Farm which all seems a bit odd.

Comment

73 is spot on. As long as club is run well and stable if he gets money back or makes money I've got no concern

We need new ground desperately so it's win win. I notice recently there have been loads of flyers through door about OOC and HS2 plus promoting exhibitions locally with maps and plans. Might take a look see if anything looks like a ground

Comment

The whole future of this ownership is based on the new ground as how else can they recoup their huge outlay already and also to build the profile of the club and develop the business which unfortunately in todays game that is what it is viewed as. I was accused by a couple of people on here of hating Fernandes no hate just do not buy the ######## given and I am genuinely concerned for us should this ground situation not happen as no one let 250 million just dissappear.

Comment

I don't expect football club owners to be purely altruistic - although in an ideal world they would.... but it's bizness, innit. I suppose you get the Jack Walker's of this world who fund clubs purely for their own pleasure, but hopefully with an owner you get a win-win scenario. At least TF's money isn't dirty money like some other chairmen I can think of.

Comment

We had a smaller version of walker in Chris Wright and the bloke lost the lot and he was a fan who got sod all but grief.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                  There's been debate about TF only being here for OOC. Are you OK with that?
                  If it's ONLY for that reason, then no. But that's not really the question in your poll - and the answer to that would probably be yes.

Comment

No problem with him getting his money back and making stashes more my problem is him listening to con artists

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      No issue with him getting his dough back and think that is right as he has pumped in a lot of hard earned into us. I only ask that our club is in good order for the next lot that want it. No issue with him getting money out just don't think he is the right man to be chairman. Always stated that is what is about and not going to change my mind now.
                      Spot on.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Even if I was a billionaire, I wouldn't put money in to any football club unless it was for some sort of bigger picture financially........ And that includes the club I love.

Fernandes' sig on tw&tter was "Always a Hammer". So yes, he is probably looking for something back - and I'm ok with that.

I'm still scratching my head how he got a plane off the ground though.........

Comment

Fine by me

Comment

Wigan's stadium was named after David Whelan after all the money he spent on the club, so why not something for Fernandes.

I just hope it gets built asap so that he and all connected with QPR can benefit.
                            For fans it will be a more comfortable stadium with better views with roof supports blocking the goals, areas etc.
                            Last edited by stanistheman; 12-11-2016, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Why would any of us have a problem with it?

The club has been making a loss each week for years and years, they have every right to get something back in return.

Comment

Working...
                              X