No announcement yet.

Just a little reminder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our last guy seemed to struggle with getting unity and any kind of team stuff going which could be for any number of reasons. I was at Hillsborough and a day and a half was had and considering the state the club was in then makes the achievment all the more remarkable. Ollie is a unique character and lets hope he replicate 2002/2004 all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Great times but times have changed as has the game itself. We had a good solid bunch of pros who got on well on and off the pitch. The bunch of today are from all over the world and culturally all different but if he can get them all on the same page then things may start taking shape and we can move up the table.
      Very true 73. We can't afford to be overcome by such a wonderful slice of nostalgia. It's a beautiful video though which you can't help being moved by. It captured the emotion of the day perfectly, and where we were at the time as a club. Feet on the ground though and let's hope Ollie, with all our support, can go some way to reproducing similar achievements 12 years on.

Comment

Thanks Stanley, The club was in the #### and he knitted it together brilliantly and had a band of men that were a team to be be proud. Fingers crossed the new lot can be moulded into a band of men and at least play like they enjoy it. Good luck to the squad and the new man from here on.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          be safer than getting on a tram this week
          Tasteless Burk.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
              what a day never forget it just like the play off final 2 stand out memories as a qpr fan
              TWITTER
              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Blow me down, but weren't those shirts baggy? The wind resistance must have slowed the players down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Blow me down, but weren't those shirts baggy? The wind resistance must have slowed the players down.
                  We could only afford a job lot size XL...

Comment

Working...
                  X