Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    How about give him a chance?

Spending big money on a load of overpaid 'top' 'managers really worked didn't it?!

He's QPR through and through. I can't wait now personally. Maybe I'm just soft at heart
    I love the guy just don't think it's a positive appointment. Like the board are just revisiting the past because they think it will make the fans happy.
    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Not my first choice and suprised by the length of contract and shows he is not the clown he makes himself out to be. 100% behind him and hopefully his legacy stays as it should.

Comment

One things for sure this club is mental ain't it haha. Bad appointment in my opinion but time to get behind Ollie, looking forward to Norwich now the atmosphere should be booming. URssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Can I just say that the girl on Sky sports news has smashing bangers!! Oh great to have olly back, now cmon England smash the sweatys!!
          You can indeed my good man. You can say whatever you darn well please, AFAIAC
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

In the past week we swapped Jimmy for a passionate QPR man. I think this is a step forward and am pleased. Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
              So far I'm impressed and relieved by the positive reactions on here. 74 and the others who will follow your lead, just think of the fun we are going to have ! You and Ollie have something in common - you are passionate about our club. Lets all be positive for once!

He was our manger 10 years ago in league two, does anyone think this is progress?
              The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Was never happy about Ramsey or JFH so this is like a breath of fresh air compared to them two muppets,alright,not the greatest of managers but we won't question his passion or commitment so im actually looking forward to see what he can bring to us now,Welcome back Ollie :o)

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  One things for sure this club is mental ain't it haha. Bad appointment in my opinion but time to get behind Ollie, looking forward to Norwich now the atmosphere should be booming. URssssssssss
                  Mental club. We need a mental chief.
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I hope he´s been given a decent amount of money to spend in the January window.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

As seen on twitter - "give me Ian Holloway's LSD soaked football management style over Hasselbanks tramadol nights at Loftus Road all day long"

Comment

He has my backing 100% (for what it's worth).

When you look at his career - he's not so removed from Warnock.

Some "miracles" at non-prem clubs...... Some disasters. Not particularly cut out for the big names of the PL.

Lets see what happens on the pitch this time.

Comment

I'd say there are clauses within the 2 and a half year deal.....targets to reach....options to end the deal etc

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                            As seen on twitter - "give me Ian Holloway's LSD soaked football management style over Hasselbanks tramadol nights at Loftus Road all day long"
                            Amen to that. And for those that don't like it, go round to Olly's house, he'll fight you !
                            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                              He has my backing 100% (for what it's worth).

When you look at his career - he's not so removed from Warnock.

Some "miracles" at non-prem clubs...... Some disasters. Not particularly cut out for the big names of the PL.

Lets see what happens on the pitch this time.
                              This is true, he is one of those managers that can perform miracles with non superstar squads. Let us pray.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                                How about give him a chance?

Spending big money on a load of overpaid 'top' 'managers really worked didn't it?!

He's QPR through and through. I can't wait now personally.
                                Bang on mate

Comment

Working...
                                X