Holloway official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skranger View Post
    I was not in favour of Ollie (nothing personal against the man) ...

Well he is now our manager so we should all support him .. Ive just watched the video and it tickled me ... You cant buy that enthusiasm..

I hope for our sake and his that he is a success ... I would hate his reputation as a QPR legend tarnished by a poor tenure.

I feel now that we should all get behind him and get some pride back into the club which has been lacking ..

Now i wonder was it the new curtains in the board room that persuaded him to join us ....
    Thats what happend

http://www.squawka.com/news/ian-holl...-dream/824771?

Comment

• It's hard not to love Ollie, that interview was fantastic. Bloke is one of us, loves the club. Only reservaion any fan would ever have is he loves the club so much it could kill him if he fails. No-one wants him to tarnish his reputation.

Good luck Ollie.

Comment

• Agree bakes would be sad to see his legacy tarnished if things go pear shaped. Wish him all the best and lets enjoy it while he is with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          All the negative t***s on here should do one! watch the interview and see what this club means to him. We have a QPR bloke back at the club who knows how to get out of the championship on small budgets!! Was only promoted with Palace just 3 years ago and we got idiots saying he;s a has been? WHen did Mich McCarthy last get ptomoted out of this league gentleman or Neil Warnock? 3, 4 or 5 years ago but most would of taken them here?

Look at his CV and the games he's managed at this level. 2 promotions out of the championship is bloody decent. All the idiots on here who think keeping a league 1 standard Milwall in the league is nothing and moan because they didn't play free flowing football need to get a grip. Imagine playing open attacking football with that squad! what do you think would of happened you absolute Muppets!!

Savy appointment by the club and if we get behind him i'm sure we will progress as long as we don't expect instant promotion.

Welcome home Ollie
          Absolute spot on mate!

Comment

• I'm going to try and make every player that puts on the Hoops shirt aware of how I, Les, and all the fans feel about QPR.

Love that

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              I liked this bit:

"I just hope I can convince my players to appreciate being professional footballers and to give their all for the fans that pay good money to come and support them week-in, week-out. I want my players to relate to the people - otherwise football will slip too far away from the working man.

I'm going to try and make every player that puts on the Hoops shirt aware of how I, Les, and all the fans feel about QPR."
              I like that attitude!!

Comment

• Comment

• I didn`t notice how well he actually did when he was a Plymouth manager. They have really struggled since he left them.

Thank you for putting this up, Stanley.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• QPR fan and Opta Stats Editor Jack Supple looks at the numbers behind new R's boss Ian Holloway ...

OVER 10 years since he left the club, Ian Holloway returns as manager for the second time, having previously spent nearly five years in charge between 2001 and 2006. Holloway now begins his third stint at Loftus Road having also racked up 170 appearances as a player between 1991 and 1996, scoring five goals.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...fDGEyhxuvcl.99

Comment

• Graph looks ominous. His win rate has gone down with every job.

Blimey, if i was intelligent this is near enough word for word what i would of written. Love it.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...ers/news/44280

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        His win rate has gone down with every job.
                        Nope. Went up at Blackpool after Leicester

Comment

• There is some hope then. Let us pray.

Latest 'Mad Ollie' rant.

http://talksport.com/football/who-ar...n-and-englands

Comment

Working...
                          X